UI Developer II, UI CoE
Monday, June 28, 2021
AvidXchange is the industry leader in automating invoice and payment processes for mid-market businesses. Founded in the year 2000, AvidXchange processes over $140 billion transactions annually across its network of more than 600,000 suppliers, transforming the way 6,000 customers in North America pay their bills. AvidXchange is distinguished as a global fintech unicorn and one of the fastest growing technology companies in the U.S. with 1,400 employees supporting customers across seven office locations. Our employees live by our core values, including “Innovate to Change the Game”, “Passion about Customer Success”, “Win as a Team”, “Play to our Strengths”, and “Have a Blast”. We are on a mission to create something different at AvidXchange. Come join the team!
The Job requires experience in analysis, design, development, testing, maintenance, and implementation of high-quality end-user experiences. You will mentor new team members to foster their career growth.
- Collaborating in small, focused Agile teams with other experienced engineers to perform full life cycle application development
- Building open communication with your Product Owner, Quality Test Automation Engineers, and fellow Software Engineers from both Experience and Platform to understand and transform business requirements into business-savvy features
- Solving problems, debugging and optimizing code to ensure optimum performance and security Teaming up with QA to review, approve and design against test cases- ensuring our demanding customers' expectations are fulfilled
- Determining optimal solutions for architecture, efficiency, maintainability, scalability, and accessibility
- Create code solutions that follow architecture’s prescribed standards, industry best practices, and UX best practices including accessibility
- Conduct code reviews and sharing of feedback in coordination with Senior devs
EXPERIENCE, QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Required Experience, Qualifications, and Skills
- Bachelor's in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or relevant education or work experience with 2+ year of Angular development building end user web application experiences
- Sound coding practices such as unit testing, object-oriented programming and patterns, and UX guidelines
- Handling code via source control systems (such as Git) in continuous integration environments
- Practicing Agile software development processes (Scrum/Kanban)
- Experience building reactive web applications that implement or consume REST services, with strong preference for experience NodeJS and .Net services
- Using SQL including stored procedures, indexes, and functions
PREFERRED EXPERIENCE, QUALIFICATIONS, AND SKILLS
- Building applications in Azure-based Cloud architectures
- Employing secure coding practices including familiarity with OWASP top ten
Front-end experience developers have a different set of passions from typical software engineers. They enjoy the visceral reaction of users and desire to create the “surprise and delight” effect with their work. They can readily talk about some of the cool things they created and can’t wait to show to their friends or family. We understand and encourage this type of persona at AvidXchange.
AvidXchange is an equal opportunity employer. AvidXchange is committed to equal employment opportunity in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. AvidXchange will not discriminate against applicants for employment on any legally recognized basis. This includes, but is not limited to: veteran status, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age and physical or mental disability.
- Job Family
- Job Function
User Interface Design
- Pay Type
- Employment Indicator