Are you a marketing and communications professional who has demonstrated experience in designing, producing, and executing client-focused marketing programs and are looking to take your skills to the next level? Are you interested in creating integrated, cross-channel marketing deliverables that advance the Deloitte brand and deliver on the strategic objectives of marketing campaigns? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment, working with colleagues in a virtual setting, to meet our business and client needs?
The Marketing Project Management Specialist operates in Deloitte's internal marketing agency, overseeing all workflow for business-aligned campaigns and projects in a timely and effective manner.
Deloitte's marketing and communications team combines the power of Deloitte's brand with the most inspired marketing techniques to produce business results for our clients. From events to social media to digital strategy and execution, we elevate the Deloitte brand and strategic positioning, delivering a cohesive, consistent experience. The team brings together creative and technology skills, business insights, and industry best practices to develop innovative creative assets that engage our clients. It also executes with agility and measureable performance through best-of-breed solutions, centralization of key information and operations, and optimization of data, tools, people, and process.
This position is part of Deloitte's in-house agency, project managing marketing campaigns and projects. Responsibilities include:
- Must have agency experience (in-house or external agency).
- Provides day-to-day work guidance to the project team to drive team accountability, which may include internal agency employees, vendors/contractors, and hired consultants.
- Organizes, plans, and leads campaign and project status and progress meetings; documents project summary; and provides Account Manager and/or senior leadership ongoing updates concerning campaign and project completion.
- Responsible for preparing project budget and managing fiscal performance to plan; ensures campaign and project costs are controlled and carefully monitored, both hours and dollars.
- Leads in the scoping process and development of statements of work and project timelines.
- Monitors out-of-scope requests and initiates additional estimates and approvals.
- Works hand-in-hand with Account Management, Creative, Communications, and Strategy colleagues for campaign execution.
- Maintains full ownership of operational aspects of campaign and project execution and reporting in Workfront, ensuring that work is on time and on budget.
- Conducts project meetings and is responsible for project tracking and analysis.
- Effectively manages multidisciplinary teams, which may consist of creatives, technologists, media experts, data analysts, etc.
- Champion quality and integrity of in-house agency deliverables.
- Identify potential project risks and develop contingency plans.
- Collaborates with counterparts and leverages Workfront to prioritize work and resource assignments.
Project Management skills
- Detail-oriented with excellent follow-through skills
- Team oriented approach with ability to take initiative, prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously to meet client expectations and deadlines across multiple projects
- Organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Organized with ability to prioritize and manage client expectations across multiple, competing projects/priorities with aggressive due dates and quick turn-around times
- Agile marketing project management knowledge and skills
- Ability to work in a matrixed organization with a virtual team, experience in large corporate setting, and/or professional services a plus
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Executive presence, professional client service manner, demonstrated ability to take initiative and interact with all levels of management and adapt to business needs
- Collaborative working style to build relationships, including collaborating with multiple business marketing teams, technology teams, sales, and vendors
- Workfront or other MRM tool
- Required Education
- Years of Experience
How You'll Grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there is always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.