Reporting to our Head of Central Collections and Vehicle Remarketing, our Part-Time Call Center Agents are part of an enthusiastic and motivated team of call center professionals that helps us acquire new customers. Utilizing our outbound telephone dialer system, you will be contacting potential Cash Store customers who have completed our online loan application. This is a great opportunity for a talented person to broaden his/her sales experience through comprehensive “on-the-job” training in a fun, leading-edge call center environment. Our Call Part-Time Center Agents are based at our Administrative Office (HQ) in Irving, (Las Colinas), Texas. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Answer questions about our loan process
- Provide information (such as our store locations, descriptions of our loan products, etc.)
- Encourage potential customers to visit one of our convenient retail stores
- High School Diploma, G.E.D., or equivalent
- 1+ year of work experience in the retail, banking, financial services, or hospitality industries
- 6+ months of inbound or outbound call center experience in sales, customer service, or collections
- Ability to close the sale
- Excellent time-management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to type and talk at same time, as well as stay focused in a busy atmosphere
- Must pass a credit and criminal background check
- Based in DFW area (no relocation)
- 2+ years of work experience in the retail, banking, financial services, or hospitality industries
- 2+ years of call center experience in one of the following:
- Sales (e.g., call center agent, sales representative, sales associate)
- Customer Service (e.g., customer service representative, customer service associate)
- Collections (e.g., collector, collections representative, collections associate)
- $16.14 per hour starting pay
- Receive up to 3 pay increases in your first year!
- Medical, dental and vision
- Voluntary life/ AD&D
- Short-term & long-term disability
- 401K with company match
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick time
- Paid maternity, paternity, extended medical leave and jury duty
- Corporate discount program on personal cell phone accounts with select providers
- Business casual work environment
- All Call Center Agents go through a comprehensive training program.
Our Hours of Operation Are:
Monday thru Friday - 8:00am to 9:00pm
Saturday - 9:00am to 4:00pm
Sunday - 4:00pm to 9:00pm
We have been named multiple times to the Inc. 5000 list of America’s fastest-growing private companies, as well as to the Dallas 100 list of the fastest-growing private companies in North Texas.
Cottonwood Financial is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.