Inter-Power Group, a leader in compressed air products and systems, is currently looking for a new member to join its team!
A new position of Inside Sales Representative is currently available in Burlington or in Montreal.
The main objective of this position is to participate in the growth of the company by supporting the company's sales for our Compressor World Canada product line.
Reporting to the Vice President, the Inside Sales Representative responds to potential customer inquiries (email or phone) by targeting their needs and recommending the appropriate products. He is in charge of the sales process including information gathering, quoting, selling and after-sales service. He ensures customer satisfaction throughout the process.
- Handle all aspects of customer inquiries via phone and email;
- Obtain the necessary information to establish the customer's needs;
- Promote the products and inform the customers according to their needs by providing them with the necessary technical information;
- Carrying out quotations;
- Ensure an efficient follow-up of the quotations;
- Enter orders in the information system;
- Ensure that all the necessary information to proceed with the order has been transmitted by the customer;
- Respond to requests for pricing and availability of products;
- Respond to customer complaints or service requests and follow up with the appropriate department and the customer;
- Provide excellent customer service;
- Any other related duties that contribute to sales or service growth.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in inside sales or in an equivalent position
- Knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Outlook)
- Positive attitude and strong interpersonal skills to build trusting relationships with customers
- Technical knowledge of compressed air equipment (compressors) or any other relevant technical knowledge
- Knowledge of French, an asset
ABILITIES AND SKILLS
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to understand and explain technical products
- Good work organization and priority management
- Team player
- Excellent customer service
- Motivated to succeed and energetic
- Excellent learning ability
Why work at Inter-Power Group ?
- Be part of a dynamic team
- A bonus program for all employees
- Work in an environment where health and safety is a priority
- Values of mutual aid, respect, transparency and customer satisfaction
- Group insurance
Are you ready to take up the challenge? Don't wait any longer, join our team!
* The masculine generic is used without discrimination and is intended to lighten the text.
*Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted. We would like to thank all applicants for your interest in Inter-Power Group.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $50,000.00-$60,000.00 per year
- Bonus pay
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Do you have a good technical knowledge of air compressors ?
- sales: 2 years (preferred)