The Branch Manager is responsible for the efficient operation of the branch office in which they are employed. They are also responsible for profits and losses of their branch.
- Responsible for managing the team and personal production.
- Responsible for recruiting branch positions.
- Accountable for financial responsibility in partnership with Sales Leadership.
- Responsible for mortgage loan production, marketing, and sales performance.
- Branch Manager shall operate the branch office in full compliance with all federal, state, city and county laws which they are expected to have full knowledge of.
- Responsible for negotiating all Loan Officer employment agreements and employing all personnel thought Corporate Human Resources.
- Furnish for approval an Annual Operating Budget for the branch office setting forth anticipated income and itemized operating costs and will operate the branch office in compliance with approved operating budget.
- Branch Manager will have the authority to employ or terminate individuals for their branch, so long as it is in compliance with federal, state, city or county laws and Panorama Mortgage Group policies and procedures regarding such actions.
- Responsible for recruitment, training and supervision of Loan Officers and staff.
- Must solicit and procure loan applications, provide services in connection with same to facilitate and expedite their processing.
- Must attend all Manager meetings or have a valid excuse for not being able to attend.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Expectations Document: Legacy Home Loans Branch Manager
Purpose: The purpose of this Expectations document is to help our Branch Manager become successful by outlining the expectations that are expected of you, as well as the tools and techniques that your Leadership team will provide to you.
Branch Managers are expected to perform the following:
- 85% of your Teams purchase transactions are expected to close on or before the original contract date
- Your Teams Avg Monthly UW Reviews not to exceed 2.5 touches
- Your Closings per Active Loan Officer to be a minimum of 3+ funded loans per month
- Branch Managers Expected to Maintain a 5 STAR Review on 85% of Borrower Responses
- Branch Managers Expected to Generate a Minimum of 25+ credit pulls per L/O per month
- Branch Managers are Expected to Ensure their LO’s to invest at least 75% of work day performing money making activities
- Branch Managers are Expected to perform 1:1 Monthly Check-Ins
- Branch Managers are expected to earn a monthly profit of 50bps
Tools for Success:
- Your Loan Officers will receive the following Tools for Success:
o The Income to Time Strategy (allows you to measure % of Time Prospecting)
o Know Your Numbers Sheet (helps you determine your daily activity required to achieve annual income goal)
o Access to Clic data to Help measure Sales Performance
o 61 Days to Double Your Pay Author Scott Groves
o In-Escrow Check List form
o Loan Officer Minimum Checklist
o Loan Summary Template
- As a Branch Manager you receive the following Tools for Success:
o The Servant Leader by Ken Blanchard
o 1:1 Monthly Check-Ins with SVP of Retail Lending
o Branch Profitability Best Practices
This position supervises all Loan Officers and support staff that are recruited to be part of the team.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- The knowledge of the principles and theories
- Three (3) years prior management experience
- Experience in the mortgage industry preferred
- Ability to deliver effective results
- Must be a currently licensed Mortgage Loan Officer
- Reliable transportation, valid driver’s license and current automotive insurance
- Sound judgment and decision-making skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines with minimal supervision
- Excellent service skills
- Timely communication and response times according to department standards
- Must be able to lift 25 pounds at a time
- Bend, stoop and stretch as needed
- Prolonged periods of sitting, standing and or ambulating (Employee has some control over the length of time)
- Prolonged use of computers, telephone, and other standard office equipment which includes reading, writing, listening or speaking
- Fluency in English language (written, oral, spoken); fluency in a second language desirable