What You'll Do
As a Sales Account Executive with OpenWorks, you will be directly responsible for selling comprehensive facility services packages to commercial businesses in your region.
- Generate new leads by prospecting, networking, acting as an assertive hunter
- Own and manage a sales funnel of up to 750 prospects
- Consult, educate and strategize to sell OpenWorks’ facility services
- Participate in professional and personal development programs to refine sales skills
- Successfully transition your clients to an account manager after closing the sale
Critical-thinking | Demonstrates the ability to leverage tools and resources; asks clarifying questions; demonstrates the ability to tackle a project or problem without all of the context.
Industry / Role Expertise | Possesses a deep understanding of the field, its complexities and how to navigate through a variety of situations.
Communication & Presentation | Expresses themselves using clearly, uses effective communication methods/channels per the situation and audience; listens patiently and attentively; adapts to the purpose of the communication with appropriate style, substance, detail and confidence.
Goals & Metrics Driven | Thrives in an environment being measured and held accountable for quantifiable results; driven by ‘stretch’ goals and understands the importance in aligning individual goals with organizational goals.
What We’re Looking For in You
- Hunter mentality, who enjoys a competitive, quota-driven sales environment
- Strong communication and tenacity – no fear of the phone
- Solid performance history of meeting goals and winning awards in a B2B sales environment
What'll Make You Standout
- You’re a polished, energetic hunter in business development
- Compelling presentation skills that inspire a call to action
- Genuine relationship builder who exudes professionalism and confidence to close the deal
- Competitive athletes, community leaders, and military service
As a member of the OpenWorks team, you can expect to receive:
- Competitive base salary plus variable incentive compensation - NO EARNINGS CAP!
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance
- Retirement savings plan with company matching contributions
- Paid time off (PTO) and paid holidays
- Gas mileage reimbursement
- Fitness reimbursement
- Chance to earn Annual President’s Club Trip
- Up to 16 hours a year to donate your time to a cause that matters to you!
Who We Are
At OpenWorks, our strength lies in improving our customers' results by consistently making their facility cleaner, safer and healthier. We’re proud to set the standard for customer retention in the facilities solutions industry. None of this would be possible without hiring and developing the best employees.
OpenWorks is a leading facility solutions provider, founded in 1983, headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona with regional offices nationwide. Through our Franchise Owners and Preferred Partners, OpenWorks services more than 2,500 customers each day across the United States.
Our industry is projected to be in the excess of 1.9 trillion dollar in upcoming years, and OpenWorks has been recognized on the Inc 5000’s fastest growing companies for two years in a row with no signs of slowing down. If you love to discover new opportunities, be a part of something, and have the grit and tenacity to chase your career dreams, we’d love you to hear from you.
Why We're Different
OpenWorks is focused on consistently driving to improve, honoring commitments, and maintaining a collaborative spirit. Our team is driven to work together to accomplish great things in the workplace so they can enjoy a fulfilling lifestyle. We invite you to connect with us on LinkedIn and Facebook!
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Equal Opportunity Statement
OpenWorks provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.