Job DescriptionOur client, a multi-state vertically integrated cannabis company, is looking for a Business Analyst to join their team in Florida. The ideal candidate will have experience in the cannabis industry and be a dynamic individual who can take ownership for these projects.
- Work in cooperation with their project managers
- Work on more than one project at a time and so must constantly reevaluate their priorities and deadlines
- Gain an understanding of the organizations business processes relevant to the projects goals
- Document processes to help refine the problem the project is trying to solve; documentation almost always involves diagrams modeling how work is done
- Figuring out how the actual work differs from established policy, procedures and protocols
- Brainstorm requirements a solution needs to have and participate in requirements gathering to ensure their knowledge has as much depth and context as possible
- Flesh out the details of a business solution, which requires a good understanding of how technological solutions are implemented.
- Bachelors Degree in Informational Technology, Computer Science or related field experience required
- Minimum three years of experience in an analytics and systems development capacity
- Technical writing skills SQL
- Experience in the Cannabis industry would be a plus
- Excellent organization, time management, and communication skills
- Strong quantitative and problem-solving skills
If this sounds like the position you have been waiting for, please apply using the online application or the link below - all inquiries are strictly confidential. Our focus is to assist you to make your best next career move, and we will not use your information for any other purpose.
CannabizTeam is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. TEAM100