Kiosk is an advertising and marketing agency. The atmosphere at Kiosk is friendly and collaborative, and we have an amazingly talented, close-knit team who work hard and have lots of fun.
We are looking for an experienced, proactive digital marketing Account Executive to join our busy and friendly team.
At Kiosk, we believe in our people, our clients and our community. We want everyone to be able to achieve their best. Come join us and work with our incredibly talented team for internationally renowned clients like Stanford University, Affirm, UCSF Health, Paylocity, Glu Mobile, and Royal Bank of Canada.
Kiosk offers flexible working, including work from home, from one of our offices in Novato, CA or Santa Monica, CA, or to work a hybrid schedule. This is a full-time position.
What you will do:
- Develop great working relationships with multiple clients
- From a basis of trust, intelligence and knowledge, provide leadership and perspective to both clients and agency
- Help to identify and clarify client business objectives and translate them into marketing strategies that the agency can execute
- Develop, inspire and evangelize ideas directed toward solving client issues
- Manage integrated digital marketing accounts and campaigns, including strategy, media and creative
- Oversee timely and accurate campaign/project launches including troubleshooting and resolving any issues with media/production teams
- Manage all account communication, organizing regular client calls and meetings, documenting points of discussion and agreement
- Produce creative and campaign briefs, project plans, work back schedules, and project status reports
- Manage all day-to-day operations of the marketing account, internal team communications and the client’s expectations
- Review deliverables for accuracy and quality before they are presented to the client or published
- Prepare marketing campaign performance reports and analysis, working closely with colleagues in the data analytics, media, search marketing, and creative teams
- As needed, assist the VP Group Account Directors and EVP Client Partnerships with the management of Kiosk’s key accounts.
- Attend industry events and conferences to broaden your skills and knowledge
- Develop and maintain working relationships with outside vendors (e.g. printers, advertising reps and merchandise vendors)
- Identify and assist in business development opportunities for new and existing clients
- Prepare proposals, estimates and statements of work, with assistance from the VP Group Account Directors and EVP Client Partnerships
- Attend weekly marketing team meetings to share learnings and ideas.
- Attend monthly ‘all-hands’ meetings, and present news and ideas.
- Participate in researching and generating ideas and features for client campaigns and Kiosk products
- Contribute to corporate marketing projects
- Look for new ways to constantly improve Kiosk’s work quality, processes and methods of reporting to clients
- Mentor and help to train marketing interns and account management staff
- Other duties as assigned
Skills and Requirements
- Must have 2+ yearsaccount management experience in adigital marketing or media agency
- Background in and understanding of search marketing (SEM, SEO), display advertising (including ad serving), and paid social media
- Proactive and thrive on doing great work
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management, and time management skills
- Ability to learn new skills and processes quickly and proficiently
- Attention to detail and accuracy, including exhaustive follow-up and cross-checking
- Confidence to take initiative and anticipate client needs
- Ability to manage priorities calmly and orderly
- Ability to work independently, with limited supervision, and as part of a team
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent preferred
- Computer skills and proficiency in Google Docs (MS Office experience will translate)
- A passion for marketing and advertising, and an appreciation of technology
- A genuine desire to do great work with a friendly, smart team
We offer a fun, collaborative working environment and provide the latest tools and technology so you can be at the top of your game. Our studio in Novato, CA has been named in the “Best Places to Work” by the North Bay Business Journal for eight years running. We offer a competitive compensation package, including health care benefits, generous PTO/Company Holidays/Volunteer Time Off, and a 401K scheme with company contribution. We strongly encourage and support continuing education, training and professional development. For more information visit www.kiosk.tm/careers
Interested? Let us hear from you! Please submit your resume and salary requirements.
Kiosk is an Equal Opportunity Employer