WORK SAFELY – Accidents are preventable.
- Sales marketing, promotion and follow-up activities to generate sales of industrial scales, weighing systems, laboratory balances and force measurement equipment.
- Meet sales goals set forth by the sales manager or supervisor.
- Meet ISO 9001 Quality Management System objectives and follow processes.
- Greet walk-in customers with a warm and positive attitude.
Demonstrate equipment to end-users when necessary.
Sales quotations – via phone, fax, computer, email and personal sales calls.
Make cold calls.
Follow up on company provided or factory provided sales leads.
Be a source to G.T. Michelli for information from the field relating to safety,
products, competitors, markets, etc.
Attend sales training sessions.
Travel is required via company vehicle. The general travel area is within 100
mile radius of the office with some exceptions.
Willingness to maintain an office within your residence if required.
Participate in the on-call rotation for salesman.
Work beyond the 40 hour, 5 days a week as necessary.
Carry a cell phone or paging device when on-duty.
Willing to assist other co-workers when available or time permits.
Occasionally assist service personnel with installations.
Use of a CRM system to log customer data
- Self-starter and motivated.
People management skills.
Able to handle multiple tasks with organization.
Friendly customer service attitude.
Good communication and interpersonal skills, ability to work with others.
Read and write the English language.
Good phone etiquette.
Follow directions of management.
Meet deadlines as necessary.
Experience Industrial sales preferred.
Military training is a plus.
System / Value-added selling is a plus.
Qualifications Use of a computer – i.e. Microsoft MS Outlook, MSWord, MS Excel, MS
Electrical and mechanical aptitude, basic understanding of electronic and
Read and understand sales equipment specifications and basic technical