Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
From our flagship website and five-star mobile apps to social media, digital marketing and the retail store experience, our teams at NIKE Digital are reimagining how design and technology meet to serve consumers more directly and personally. We invest in cutting-edge technologies and work with the most creative people in the world. Our teams are innovative, diverse, multidisciplinary and collaborative, taking technology into the future and bringing the world with it.
Nike’s North America Consumer Services team is passionate about creating opportunities to deliver exceptional consumer experiences. CS members are on the front-line, working as part of a dynamic team focused on building unbreakable bonds with Athletes*. With a continuous focus on “getting the win” for all consumers, the CS Team is organized, forward-thinking, able to effectively prioritize, and passionate about demonstrating their understanding of the consumer journey to build and preserve lasting brand dedication.
As a Global Payments Business Analyst, you’ll support the goal of providing outstanding implementation of a consistent and coordinated reporting infrastructure, translating complex findings into simple formats and impactful insights. You’ll also be responsible for reporting on weekly/monthly/quarterly results and opportunities, coordinating and working with other analysts in other geographies to drive key initiatives across the company. The role will require expertise in extracting data from various sources & to craft/construct/execute complex analyses to finally come up with data/reports that help solve the business problem. In addition, you'll lead research and analytical work to identify, resolve and help implement solutions to key business issues that arise.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and maintain reports on daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly business and operational metrics; identify trends and opportunities that tell a story with data.
- Provide analysis support on projects, new initiatives and strategic business decisions.
- Lead research and analytical work to identify, resolve and implement solutions to key business issues that arise. Proactively gather the right data from appropriate sources, probes/considers all of the facts, considers other points of view; conducts root cause analysis; refers to long term plans and goals; prioritizes key factors; acts conclusively, promptly and confidently.
- Design and implement reporting solutions that enable partners to lead the business and make effective decisions.
- Support in aligning process across key multi-functional partners – Treasury/Finance/Ops
- Participate in development and implementation of payment strategies
- Lead the ongoing management of tools and processes supporting the deployment tracks, establishing scorecard metrics to coordinate progress
- Supervise existing metrics and partnering with internal and external teams to identify process and system improvement opportunities.
- Package results from analysis into one consistent cohesive message
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Economics, Computer Science or experience in a related field.
- Prior experience or knowledge within retail payments, ecommerce, and B2B payments preferred
- Strong Databricks/SQL/Snowflake and knowledge of database architecture required.
- 2-3 years of experience with integrating qualitative and quantitative analytics to produce holistic conclusions.
- 2-3 years of experience in broad-based business analytics roles including application of insights to complex business problems, and developing high-impact management and operational reporting.
- Proficient with Excel and PowerPoint skills required. Mac/ Keynote skills highly preferred.
- Prior experience in design and execution of analytical projects; experience with large scale databases and data warehouses in a business environment.
- Demonstrable ability to turn data into visualized, impactful analysis and metrics – make data depict a story.
- Strong oral, written and presentation skills combined with the ability to articulate complex business drivers.
- Experience with other business reporting tools (Power BI, Tableau) and data warehouses and an ability to use data to back up assumptions and develop business cases.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.