Who we are
We, at Staples Professional, provide our business customers with a deep professional expertise when it comes to Business Essentials, Furniture, Facilities, Technology, Print/Promo, and Pack and Ship, as well as next-day delivery service and customized solutions for ordering, billing and reporting. We are part of the Staples umbrella in Canada, and as such we are a true multi-channel solution provider – online, at our customers place of business and in-store, for all our customers needs. We are looking for people who are curious, passionate and put the customer first.
We are building an inclusive and diverse team
Staples Professional is creating an inclusive and diverse work environment. We welcome, value and thrive on perspectives and contributions from backgrounds that vary by race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lifestyle, age, educational background, national origin, religion or physical ability. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
- Be the liaison for the Strategic Account Leader and/or Account Manager to Customers with a focus on removing non-strategic selling activities from the AM/SAL.
- Establish and maintain relationships with internal support team to meet customers’ ongoing & changing needs
- Team and collaborate with departments to understand solution opportunities to impact customer satisfaction and retention
- Be the value-added impact for our customers. Assist on program roll-outs and implementations of new partnerships as required
- Contribute positively to customer and revenue retention
- Resolve issues to the customer’s satisfaction through experience and utilization of available resources. (Non-Stock Procurement, Sales Liaison, Transportation, Operations, Credit etc)
- Establish customer and market priorities to execute a strategic course of action to support sales goals
- Manage program implementation for new customers
- Utilize salesforce.com to track all account and planning activities Innovation and Change
- Team collaboration with all departments (including AM’s, SAL’s & LOB sellers) to understand customer solution opportunities.
- The potential for value added impact at all customer sites as well as to assist on program roll-outs and implementations
- Internal & External Customers / Suppliers as well as Third Parties
- Establish contacts within departmental support to provide solutions for customers’ needs
- Resolve issues to the customer’s satisfaction through experience and utilization of available resources and across all business units
- High School Diploma/GED required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Bilingual French/English
- Minimum of 2-3 years of business experience
- Experience and proven track record of managing programs, resolving customer support issues.
- Ability to function independently with minimal daily supervision
- PC Skills including Word, Excel, Access a plus
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Problem Solving Skills
- Knowledge of product, product applications, pricing, competition, and sales objectives
- Business process impact knowledge
- Time and task management skills
Interested in joining the team? Check out ourperks and benefits!
Staples believes Inclusion is a verb and we encourage diversity of thinking and ideas as well as backgrounds and experiences. Staples is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.