We have been voted one of Outside Magazine's Best Places to Work for the past three years. SmartEtailing, founded in 1999, provides comprehensive website and marketing solutions for North American specialty bicycle retailers that drive sales and increase profits. With SmartEtailing, a bike shop's website is transformed from a passive advertisement to an interactive, content-rich marketing vehicle that informs and sells to customers.
Total Rewards and Perks include: Comprehensive medical for employees and eligible family members, dental, vision, 401(k) plan with employer match, paid community service hours, volunteer match program, bike incentive program, bike product discounts and more. We offer an accrued Paid Time Off program of 14 days in a year as well as ten paid holidays and one floating holiday. Employees are also eligible for bonuses at the discretion of the company. This is an entry level role and the hiring range is $19-23 an hour, depending on experience and skills specific to this role. Please note that we are building a new location to be located in Broomfield near 112th and Simms. This role will be fully remote until April of 2022.
This is an entry level role and works closely with clients to build long term customer loyalty by responding to technical software questions, client concerns and software enhancement suggestions. This role is responsible for promoting customer success by addressing the technical needs of our clients as they relate to our software platform, the role of digital marketing and eCommerce in their businesses. Our clients are generally specialty retailers (mostly in the bicycle industry) but also include brands, suppliers and other industry partners. This position is either an in-office position in Broomfield, CO or remote in one of these states (FL, KS, CA, ID, MN, IL, NE, VA, NM, OR, HI, CO) or a blend of both. We call this role Client Success Rep because you will be key in the customer’s success and business success!
What you will do:
Customers will love working with you!
- You will be busy working with customers to answer questions or address issues, mainly by phone or email. This may include: educating customers on our software and related applications, troubleshooting technical issues, suggesting improvements and selling upgrades.
Promote customer loyalty to maximize retention.
- This may be done through identifying potential red flags that may lead to customer cancellation or participating in outreach campaigns to encourage clients to adopt new software enhancements and marketing best practices.
You're a master documenter.
- This role includes documenting all interactions in the CRM.
You're a team player and collaborator.
- This role works with other team members to escalate issues to and to gain knowledge of applications that integrate with our tools such as Google Shopping, Google Analytics.
We also grow as a team.
- This looks like joining in on department meetings to keep up to date with current projects, initiatives and customer health; company meetings to stay up to date with the direction of our company & industry; and development meetings to learn about new enhancements to our software. Travel to the Boulder area required at least annually for team meetings.
What you have done:
- You have at least 2 years of customer service (in Specialty retail a plus)
- You must love working with clients! You are someone that can quickly build trust with people, you are a good listener, you empathize well and have patience.
- You are comfortable with sales. You have the confidence to ‘close the sale’ and prompt clients to act.
- You have a basic understanding of Google Apps, Google Merchant Center, Google Shopping, and common Point of Sale Applications.