Woundtech is the nation’s leading physician-based provider of wound management services; and we provide the BEST outcomes in our industry. Since 1999 Woundtech has been on a mission to ensure that anyone, anywhere can get access to the best wound care possible and we’ve been achieving that goal year over year to patients across the US!
We do this by providing concierge care to all our patients, and we are committed to living our values of Integrity, Client, Building Best Teams, Accountability, Performance Excellence and Continuous Improvement every day, with every patient. With our teams’ commitment and dedication to providing the highest quality of care to our patients, we have consistently achieved superior clinical outcomes, and that’s what sets us apart from everyone else.
We are proud of what we do and now you have an opportunity to be a part of it too! We are currently seeking a Revenue Cycle Manager to join our team in Hollywood, FL.
Summary: Responsible for directing and coordinating the overall functions of the business office to ensure maximization of cash flow.
Duties: All duties performed will be done accurately and in a timely manner.
Lead a virtual team of local and off-shore billing specialists.
Plan and direct billing/collections and data process to ensure accurate billing and efficient account collections.
Manage the business office within the established budget, including annual planning and develop weekly/monthly/quarterly/annual status reports.
Review current status of patient accounts to identify and resolve billing and processing problems in a timely manner.
Establishes and implements a system for the collection of delinquent accounts ensuring third-party payers are contacted.
Establish and recommend credit and collection policies. Makes recommendations for improvement.
Manage growth and drive efficiency to an error-free billing process.
Ensure timely and effective collections and escalation processes.
Work closely with key departments including, but not limited to: Sales, Operations, IT and Accounting to drive improvements to billing and collections related processes.
Monthly close process for Revenue with accompanying schedules and reporting, including AR Reserves and Write-off’s.
Communicates in a clear and understandable manner using appropriate verbal and non-verbal styles.
Attends required meetings and participates as a committee member as requested.
Assists with special projects as needed.
Maintains strict confidentiality.
Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration.
- 5+ years’ experience in medical business office.
- 3+ years’ in a supervisory role.
- Experience working within an EMR system for billing and claims reporting.
- Clear understanding of US GAAP as it relates to medical revenue recognition.
- Demonstratable knowledge of medical coding, ICD-10, CPT codes etc.
- Demonstratable knowledge of business management and basic accounting principles to direct the business office.
- Demonstratable knowledge of relevant insurance regulations.
- Very proficient in the use of Microsoft Office tools (power user of Excel).
- Well-developed communication skills – oral and written.
- Proven project management and decision-making ability.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to influence and interface effectively with employees at all levels within the company as well as external contacts.
- Ability to function in a consultative style and to drive for results through cross-functional interactions.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Medical billing: 5 years (Required)
- management: 3 years (Required)
- ICD-10: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location