Interested In Joining Our Team?
Concord, New Hampshire
- Proactively identifying and addressing our customer’s technical needs and objections to drive new sales, and existing account expansion
- Actively learning and mastering the Exacom HindSight Product Offering from a technical perspective but also from a Customer perspective
- Meeting with Customers to vet out the technical requirements
- Creating Solution Diagrams and associated Solution quotes for the Sales team
- Assessing and responding to RFPs
- Assisting our Sales Team through preparation and delivery of business discussions, technical presentations, and product demonstrations, by carefully mapping customer business requirements to effective value driven technical solutions
- Proactively identifying customer needs through a technical benefits assessment, carefully building the business value of the solution, in order to assist with overcoming potential objections to proposed technical solutions
- Meeting with our prospective customers as a trusted technical advisor, developing a deep understanding of their current environment, key business challenges and goals, and helping prospective customers envision the benefits of an Exacom solution
- Gathering valuable field data and product feedback from each customer engagement and working directly with Product Management to facilitate ideas for the long-term technical direction and development of the HindSight Product
- Conduct training sessions and create training content
- Some travel to customer locations will be required, following all COVID-19 safety protocols.
Exacom is a leading provider of multi-media recording solutions for public safety, homeland security, defense, utilities, and transportation applications.
We are known for a longstanding and ongoing commitment to providing quality engineered solutions and outstanding customer service. Exacom accomplishes this through innovation from remarkable talent.
- Associate degree or better in Computer Science, Communications or related field or equivalent work experience required.
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities and work effectively under the pressure of time constraints in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively listen to quickly assess the situation and then convey thoughts and ideas in a clear and concise manner.
- Strong presentation skills
- Detail oriented
- Ability to multi-task in a challenging environment while maintaining a high level of responsiveness.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Excellent Microsoft suite skills, especially Excel, PowerPoint and OneDrive/Google Drive.
Skills & Requirements
- 2+ years of sales experience outside of sales engineering in a software environment
- Experience selling technology solutions in public sector markets (SLED – Federal, State, Local Government, and Education Accounts)
- Experiences with any communication (Phone, Radio, Dispatch Consoles, etc) or software solutions (CAD, RMS, etc) used by Public Safety
- Experience with VoIP concepts
- Experience with programming or scripting languages
- Any Government clearances or military background