As the world’s leader in digital payments technology, Visa’s mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You’re an Individual. We’re the team for you. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
The Senior Manager will be a member of Visa's United States (US) Client Delivery team and will be responsible for partnering with US stakeholders to bring products and solutions to market, driving adoption, and providing scaled support for client relationship managers. The Senior Manager will work closely with key cross-functional stakeholders including product managers, client relationship managers, marketing, and communications functions. In partnership with these teams, the Client Delivery Lead will ensure sales teams are setup for success and Visa delivers a consistent and seamless experience for our clients. The position is based in either San Francisco or Foster City, California.
- Support product launch/scale execution to include sales collateral development, product presentations, messaging, client manager training and general Q&A
- Serve as internal subject matter expert on covered product(s) as well as related business and operational processes
- Support sales planning, including product adoption targets and prioritization by client/market segments
- Support development, tracking, and management of product sales pipeline process
- Support on-behalf-of enablement for scaled client adoption
- Coordinate and manage client communications for new product launches and major feature enhancements. Oversee client sales collateral development to include product briefings, product training, FAQs, talking points
- Support team and cross-functional projects
- Foster productive relationships at all levels within the team and across Visa
- Minimal travel required
8 years of relevant work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or 5 or more years of experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 2 years of work experience with a PhD
9+ years of relevant work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or 7 or more relevant years of experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 3+years of experience with a PhD
- Product management, development, or marketing; management consulting, or business operations equivalent experience
- Payments experience preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Manage high complexity, effectively manage time, and prioritize workload
- Self-starter with the ability to work with a sense of urgency and deliver under tight deadlines/timeframes
- Strategic thinker with superior analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects and synthesize data
- High proficiency in PowerPoint, Excel and Word required
Incumbent must make themselves available during core business hours
This position requires the incumbent to travel for work 5% of the time
Physical Requirements: This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, reach with hands and arms.
EEO statement: Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.