Acceco International Supply Chain Solutions Inc. (www.accecosc.com) is a newly established company amid the pandemic and started the BP execution since Mar.2021. The organization sets its mission to be an accelerator for small businesses by providing supply chain services relating each node of activities across the borders internationally for selected industrial areas, including sourcing, purchasing, sales, e-commerce, warehousing, distribution, WHM software introduction, financial solution, etc.
The business premises are located both in Vancouver, BC and Mississauga, ON. Office for each specific staff will be defined from the mentioned two cities and the staff’s home and it will be highly subject both to the company BP execution scenarios and the changing Delta virus variant impacts.
Company contact info:
Mail Add: 398-2416 MAIN ST,VANCOUVER BC V5T 3E2
Warehouse Add: BC V3M 5R4, ON L4Z 1X8
Office Add during the pandemic: ON L5C 1C2
The hiring position 1: The Role of Business Development Manager
Position Duty: The Business Development Manager will take the lead to develop the business to a sustainable level in both planning and executing. The successful candidate will lead and be responsible for the overall management throughout the whole supply chain activities and Business Plan, and will be both exploring and conducting on Business Plan level and executing on daily operation level to achieve the corporate development. It’s literally business development leader for start-up company from zero.
The successful candidate will have the following key responsibilities:
- Research and tap out business chances /sales leads in between NA and Asia, in selected area of high tech and/or agriculture area on B2B level.
- Develop supply chain sales leads and negotiating contracts, organize supply chain resources including warehouse, SKUs, carriers or brokers to meet these sales leads requirement arising in the supply chain functions in selected high-tech or agriculture area.
- Develop financial solutions for existing suppliers and customers, and organize necessary financial resources to meet the deals needs (mainly from targeted potential customers in Asia, primarily in China.)
- Develops policies and S&OP procedures to establish an efficient and optimal system within the organization (mainly meet the supply chain service requirement from Asia, including overseas warehousing, FBA service, Drop shipping service, etc)
- Own and develop the online store SKU wisely in both demand planning and replenishment for mainstream on daily level.
- Monitor the store SKU on shelf/stock as per FIFO and promote the sales before the B/B date.
- Review the stock on shelf/stock and on order and place /organize replenishment orders to existing suppliers, or source new suppliers both locally and from Asia.
- Review the SKU on shelf, and develop supply chain solutions to suppliers and/or customers ,with across-border supplying purpose to Asia.
- Review and process claims against suppliers
- Interview, hire and oversee training of store staff.
- Identifying vendors of materials, equipment or supplies for store.
- Evaluate cost and quality of goods or services for store
- Participating in the development of specifications for equipment, products or substitute materials
- Develops and implements efficient and effective supply and delivery solutions to ensure flow of goods for online sales
- Explore carriers and delivery solutions for current and new customers and suppliers
- Negotiating price with carriers/suppliers/customers and manage the overall operational and logistics cost in the organization, or for the contracted customers.
- Manage the inventory aging data on shelf, and adjust the category periodically as per the BP evolves when time moves on.
- Conduct the mid year and year end cycle counts of inventory on shelf/stock, or for customers if contracted service need to.
- Periodically propose the Business Plan evolvement when sticking to the organization mission of bridging NA-Asia supply chain, on product level, financial level or investment level.
- Taking the lead to develop supply chain solutions physically, commercially, financially and informatively to meet the company performance goal and target.
What You Bring:
- Being Canadian PR or Citizen
- Bachelor's degree in Business Development, International Business, or Logistics and Supply Chain Management (2 out of 3 required)
- MBA would be an asset
- At least 5-year small business ownership or start-up managerial experiences (must), ability to tap out and manage business chances in Supply Chain service to support the business development.
- 7-10 years of previous managerial experiences in organizations with 100-plus people (must), with broad experiences covering the complete supply chain functions, including M&RP, stock and Warehousing Management, sourcing and procurement, import & export, ERP system new-launching, and customs knowledge in Asia market (primarily in China) .These experiences would be the basic qualifications to fill this position.
- Marketing and sales experiences would be an asset for category research and new business development
- High proficiency in Microsoft (Word and Excel)
- Fluent Mandarin language skills in speaking and writing (must), and competent English communication skills.
- Management skills of no less than 10 team members for at least 5 years.
- Individual must be flexible, enthusiastic, and self-driven.
Application deadline: 2021-09-15
Expected start date: 2021-09-01
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $84,450.00-$95,550.00 per year
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- On call
In-person talking would require mask-wearing and 2-meters distance keeping. Full vaccination will be appreciated to protect all stake-holders.
- Is it ok for you to work flexible time slot at night to communicate and develope Chinese customers and suppliers?
- Is it ok for you to handle with and sometimes work at multi locations in BC and On province when customers logistic solutions needs?
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
- business owner: 3 years (preferred)
- import export: 5 years (preferred)
- supply chain management: 5 years (preferred)
- Chinese market business development: 2 years (preferred)
- Mandarin (preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19