At Nextiva, we create connected communication tools that help businesses stay in touch with their customers and teams. Over 100,000 companies rely on Nextiva for phone service and customer management tools. We're not your parent's phone company.
Founded in 2008, Nextiva took on the trillion-dollar telecom industry and succeeded in changing the game by making technology more accessible and affordable for everyone. Companies solve their toughest challenges using our VoIP innovations and signature Amazing ServiceÂ®.
Today, Nextiva is the fastest-growing, privately held provider of cloud communications. We don't study industry trends; we create them. Business leaders look to Nextiva to equip their teams in the office and while working from home. Nextiva is not just a tech company â€” we're the backbone of the economy.
By joining our global team, you're saying yes to an opportunity to be part of a tech company with massive growth potential and exciting opportunities ahead.
We're actively looking for amazing people like you to join our team!
The Head of Customer Account Management leads an organization responsible for customer satisfaction and revenue expansion. A successful leader will build the team that nurtures customer loyalty, cross-sell and up-sell of Nextiva services. This leader will partner with Product Management, Product Development, and Operations to ensure Nextiva solutions meet customer requirements and deliver ongoing value. The right leader has the proven ability to increase Customer Success Representative productivity through skill development, adherence to standards, providing inspiration, rapid conflict resolution and building a highly-empowered, constructive culture. The role requires an exceptional customer service mindset, strong decision-making, strategy, internal collaboration, organizational, planning and problem-solving skills with a proven ability to identify and prioritize critical issues.
- Provide leadership, vision and direction in guiding the day-to-day Customer Account Management, Customer Retention, and Customer Relations groups
- Ensure consistent delivery of 'Amazing Service' in every interaction by team members as measured by client loyalty and revenue expansion
- Meet or exceed assigned monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue expansion and account retention targets
- Share ongoing competitive market intelligence, client perceptions, channel feedback, and win/loss outcomes with other teams within Nextiva in order to drive future strategy
- Ensure appropriate education for the team on Nextiva's product offerings and sales techniques;
- Exercise sound judgment and discretion to formulate profitable Customer relationships including but not limited to: escalations on negotiating pricing, onsite services and length of contract term
- Clearly communicate evaluations and execute developmental steps (Performance Improvement Plans). Coach, develop, and mentor team members to drive continuous improvement in sales skills and product knowledge
- Ensure standards are being delivered and correlate activity standards with Business Results.
- Ensure proper use of CRM and accuracy of metrics.
- Work with other Nextiva business functions to ensure effective customer hand-offs to Support function and improve the effectiveness of cross-functional processes.
- Build constructive working relationships and trust with all internal and external business-to-business channel partners
- Maintain accurate weekly, monthly and quarterly forecast for incremental revenue and churn
- Ensure that Nextiva's best practices and methodologies are adhered to on a consistent basis
- Effectively find, assess, and prioritize existing and future opportunities for improvement in the Client Success function
- Drive timely and effective decision-making with minimal or incomplete data
- 8+ years of management experience within Customer Success or Account Management with a focus on revenue expansion, or 5 years of sales management experience with 3+ years of Customer Success or Account Management experience.
- Proven experience leading a Customer Success organization in a high-growth, monthly subscription-based business model.
- Demonstrated track record of transforming an organization from retention focused to revenue expansion focused, tracking MRR and improving retention rates.
- Knowledge of solution selling and value-based selling techniques and managing teams to execute portfolio growth
- Customer-focused â€“ what we do revolves around the customer!
- Ability to build executive relationships with key partners and customers, articulate Nextiva's solutions and business value, identify and prioritize opportunity segments, and drive revenue expansion
- Self-motivated, entrepreneurial spirit who has a proactive approach
- Ability to work independently with limited direction in a fast-paced, data-driven, metrics-oriented, ever-changing environment
- Proven ability to understand and act on information contained within a daily, metric-intense organization
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, written and organization skills
- Ability to pick up on new tools and programs quickly
- Strong executive presence to effectively present business concepts and strategy to senior executives.
- Ability to drive consistent utilization of tools such as CRM and SalesForce.com
- Ability to thrive in an ambiguous, constantly changing environment
- Preferred â€“ experience in both small and large companies (employees and revenue)
- Preferred â€“ experience in both SaaS and VoIP technologies
So, why Nextiva?
Nextiva is a trailblazer in the Voice over IP (VoIP) and Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) industries. We're outpacing our competitors, and it's an exciting time to join our team. If you're looking to join a fast-paced tech company with massive potential, Nextiva is the place for you. Our 1,000+ team members worldwide embrace our promise of Amazing Service. We're passionate about upholding our energetic culture of forward-thinking, caring, and simplicity. Nextiva seeks diverse individuals who share our values and vision to help take us to the next level. Nextiva provides an impressive benefits package and has a resilient company culture. Glassdoor named us one of the Best Places to Work in 2020 nationwide. Employees rate Nextiva a 4.9/5 on Comparably, and we've earned many more accolades along the way.
Help us redefine the future of business communications. Apply today!
Nextiva is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.