Are you a creative marketing or sales guru with a passion for health and fitness?
Do you love to incorporate social media to generate awareness?
Do you want to help people and give them a unique opportunity to create change in their lives.
TITLE Boxing Club is looking for a Sales and Marketing Manager! We are looking for a high energy, personable, easy going, fun individual to Change People's Lives!
Anyone with an outgoing personality who can use their skills to bring awareness of the Club to the community, create relationships with people and invite them to experience our workout. Interact through social medias, be part of a street marketing team, plus source and create community events. Participate in strategy meetings to business develop. And invite people into the club. If you have photography/photo journaling skills and design skills - EVEN BETTER. You will be required to document interaction at events. This is a relationship building role, where connecting and maintaining relationships will lead to success…input equals output. Fitness industry knowledge and interest is helpful. In order to be successful in this role, the right candidate has to be driven by meeting sales goals.
WHAT TO EXPECT?
We are looking for an individual with previous direct sales and/or retail sales experience. Candidate must be motivated to make outbound sales calls once acquired and attract prospective members for the workout. In order to be successful in this role, the right candidate has to be driven by meeting sales goals and earning as much commission as they can. This is a relationship building role, where connecting and maintaining relationships will lead to success…input equals output.
Hours of operation vary. This is a client facing position. Open availability within these hours: Monday - Thursday 5 am-9pm, Friday 830am-6pm, Sat 730a-1230p, Sun 830p-12pm additional hours may be required contingent on business needs.
- Make outbound calls and schedule prospective members for upcoming Power Hour Workout
- Follow-up with existing members to ensure member satisfaction
- Promptly answer incoming calls and return voicemails
- Update inventory/Ensure Club is properly stocked
- Organize, clean and rearrange merchandise displays
- Ensure the cleanliness and sanitation of the club during designated shift
- Assist Staff Members with other duties as assigned
- Required to dress in TITLE Boxing Club approved attire during assigned shift
- Outgoing and positive personality (required)
- Proven sales experience
- Marketing experience is crucial, as this role is focused on developing interest in the club
- Ability to not only follow up on warm leads, but create leads as well
- Organized and detail orientated
- Ability to handle competing tasks and tight deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Knowledge of the fitness industry, especially boxing, kick boxing, martial arts and group fitness training (Very helpful)
- Demonstrate excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team
- Ability to forward think and problem solve
- Desire to be goal driven and develop measurable results
- Strong sense of accountability and reliability
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Direct Sales: 1 year
- Marketing: 1 year
- Social Medias: 1 year.
- Fitness Sales: 1 year
- Customer Service: 1 year
Check us out at https://titleboxingclub.com/milford-ct