Our Valets create the first and last impression for our guests. From moving vehicles smoothly, safely, and efficiently, Valets represent the dealership in a professional and friendly manner. A large part of your role will be to enhance the Longo guest experience. Our ideal candidate is energetic, self-motivated, a team player, has excellent communication skills, and approaches every task with a positive attitude. If you have those qualities, we can teach you the rest!
This is an entry level position with a chance to learn about the automotive industry. At Longo, the opportunities are endless, and can promote from within into roles such as a Service Consultant, Service Technician, Sales Consultant, and many more. This is a full-time position with some schedule flexibility, includes weekend shifts; as a Longo Team Member you would get to work with an amazing team surrounded by only the best.
Perks of working with us:
- Weekly Pay - get paid every Friday.
- 401k with a generous Company match
- Vacation (accruals earned on Full Time or Part Time status)
- Vision, dental, and medical care benefits available to any team full time team member
- Team member Referral Bonus Program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Discounts with Corporate Partners like GE, Dell, Oakley, Yeti, Ray Ban, and many more….
- Development and growth opportunities
- Free Employee Parking
- On-site gym, free of charge to team members
- Install and remove disposable seat covers, steering wheel covers, floor mats, and ID tags in all the vehicles brought in for service
- Drive vehicles from the service lane to their proper places in the service parking lot
- Maintain the parking lot in a neat and organized manner
- Ensure all vehicles in the service parking lot are secured
- Assist in moving disabled vehicles in or around the service department
- Retrieve customer vehicles from the parking lot
- Help maintain a professional appearance of the service departments
- Inspect each vehicle for lot damage that may have been occurred during the vehicle’s stay in the service department
- Must follow all company safety policies and practices
- Assist in all other areas of the service department, as needed
- Maintain high ethical standards
- Maintain professional appearance
- A high school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of six (6) months customer service experience, desired
- Ability to coordinate activities with other employees; read and comprehend instructions and information in the English language; work well with the public
- Must have a valid driver’s license and have and maintain an acceptable, safe driving record
Physical demands The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Individual will be required to:
- Frequently required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and talk or hear.
BECAUSE WE ARE AWESOME!
Longo Toyota is a proud member of the Penske Motor Group family of automotive dealerships. We take a different approach than others in the industry. We provide the best possible guest experience for the tens of thousands that we serve annually, whether they are purchasing a new vehicle, a pre-owned vehicle or having their vehicle serviced by one of our expert Technicians. Adapting to the ever-changing needs of our guests and providing superior guest service is why Longo Toyota is the world's largest dealership and #1 since 1967.
We are looking for the best and brightest to join our team!
Are you eager, well-rounded, and ambitious?
Do you value exceptional guest service?
Are you ready for the new adventure in your career?
Then apply with us today!
We firmly believe in transparency with everything we do and we believe in being a TEAM, which are probably the top reasons that our average Team Member has been with Longo for more than 9 years.
STILL WANT TO KNOW A LITTLE MORE...
Longo Toyota Best in Town Winner
Welcome to Longo Toyota
Longo 500 - Blast from the Past
Want to know what it’s like to work here? Check us out on Glassdoor.com!
PMG on Glassdoor
PMG on Facebook