Are you a movement maker? Are you seeking new and exciting career opportunities?
Here is what you need to know about the job:
Location: Irvine, CA
This position reports to the SVP of Operations, Quality, and Compliance and is responsible for the company’s day-to-day facility operating activities including leadership tasks and providing direction to operations, customer service, Admin, Product Liability claims management, and all activities pertaining to monitoring the working of each of these departments.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Customer Service Management
- Evaluate the existing customer service systems, process, & procedures and identify areas of opportunity and improvement.
- Manage and work with the Assistant CS Manager to monitor workflow of the day-to-day Customer Service operations.
- Manage overall service quality, technical infrastructure, and provide customer information as needed to cross-functional teams within the company.
- Communicate with Executive staff and Sales Department on quality issues and customer complaints.
- Develop and mentor the Assistant Manager and each representative to accept greater responsibility within the team and organization, ensuring the team reflect and communicate the company’s brand image and identity.
- Ensure processing and accuracy of all incoming RA’s from receptionist and China.
- Ensure the quality and timely response to online reviews.
- Oversee and directly handle when necessary, all communications with our retail partners, ensuring timely and professional responses.
- Supervise and motivate each representative to communicate a positive company image.
- Develop and maintain specific metrics to measure each representative’s performance and to identify opportunities to improve service and the overall profitability of the company.
- Troubleshoot a wide variety of customer related issues and interface with all senior management, department heads, customers, and sales representatives.
- Recruit, train and maintain sufficient staff to comply with changing needs and seasonality in the business.
- Develop and maintain high level communication between US CS and China team via weekly reporting and conference calls. Attend weekly conference call with China CS and QC teams.
- Provide and maintain accurate reporting information for US and China. Conduct weekly/monthly analysis and reporting. Track and communicate trends in quality and report information to Sr.VP of Quality, management and China quality teams.
- Ensure department is operating within the agreed SLA’s.
- Maintain inventory levels and coordinate parts orders to reflect new SKU’s hitting the market. Ensure there is adequate inventory to coincide China production of all SKU’s.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Work closely with Logistics and Warehouse Director on replacement parts forecasting, ordering and inventory management.
Operations and Admin
- Review and approve invoicing and payment requests
- Oversee the documentation and handling of Product Liability Claims management. Work closely with SVP of Operations, with third party adjusters, brokers, and insurance carrier to properly manage claims.
- Work with vendor and supplier on any facility/maintenance issues that may arise.
- Communicate with vendors to facilitate completion of repairs and delivery of new products and/or services.
- Work with other department heads to resolve facility issues.
- Provide direction and oversight for IT initiatives and interaction with corporate IT heads.