KABC Radio a Cumulus Media Station is seeking an energetic, outgoing individual with a strong ability to develop and execute amazing client campaigns across Websites, Social, E-Mail, Online Radio and Mobile platforms via programmatic and owned and operated properties. The ideal Digital Accounts Manager will be directly responsible for growing sales revenue associated with both agency and local direct clients using a wide array of marketing solutions including programmatic, social, radio and more.
CUMULUS | Los Angeles. 790 KABC Radio is LA's first premiere talk station and the home of Armstrong & Getty, Dan Bongino, John Phillips, Ben Shapiro Show, Leo 2.0 and Frank Mottek.
- Works closely with the Sales Manager, National agencies and local clients to deliver the full view of the client relationship and management of all post-sale asks, needs and opportunities including but not limited to: kick off calls, campaign optimization, setup and management, reporting, client communication, graphic design and creative oversight.
- Assist with client affidavits and proof of performance
- Develops and grows account list of digital and sales clients
- Manages and executes owned tasks: including setup/trafficking, monitoring performance/delivery, reporting/analytics, optimization, billing/budgeting/strategic planning, etc.
- Facilitates campaign optimization assistance alongside internal digital vendors
- Owns client relationships; including maintaining internal timelines and workflows, communicating campaign optimizations to client, managing expectations with frequent, proactive, delivery of information
- Collaborates with relevant cross-functional teams to achieve client goals, raises awareness around high-risk campaigns and/or high-profile clients, up-sells opportunities leveraging historical data and insights.
- All new hires must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by date of hire, subject to legally-mandated accommodations
- 2-5 years of progressive account responsibilities
- Familiar with WideOrbit system
- Must be a self-starter and demonstrate flexibility and professionalism in an environment where change is constant
- Presentation development
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (PowerPoint, Word, Outlook
What we offer:
- Competitive Pay
- Professional growth and career path
- Focused, responsible and collaborative work environment with the ability, to ask “what if” and try innovative solutions
- Medical, Dental & Visions insurance coverage
- 401K with company match
- Paid Vacation and Holidays – full time only
For immediate consideration, please visit https://cumulusmedia.jobs.net/
For more information about CUMULUS MEDIA, visit our website at: https://www.cumulusmedia.com/
CUMULUS MEDIA is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).