OPTRONICS INTERNATIONAL, LLC (www.optronicsinc.com) is one of the premier manufacturers and suppliers of vehicular lighting products and accessories in the world. We offer outstanding career opportunities and are currently seeking a Sales Manager at our Tulsa location.
The Sales Manager is responsible for establishing new business as well as maintaining current business relationships. Key responsibilities for this position include achieving budgeted sales, controlling expenses to budgeted levels, and coordinating efforts with all departments within the organization.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Review and analyze sales reports to identify positive or negative trends and report on findings.
- Prepare periodic sales report showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed customer base expansion.
- Monitor and evaluate the activities and products of the competition.
- Manage independent sales representatives.
- Conduct client training.
- Meet with key prospective clients and current customers, and assist sales representatives with maintaining relationships, negotiating and closing deals.
- Deliver sales presentations to targets and existing customers.
- Advise customers concerning sales and advertising techniques.
- Analyze sales statistics to recommend policy and assist customers in promoting sales.
- Represent company at trade association meetings and trade shows, as well as customer-specific events and shows, to promote product.
- Assist with product simplification and standardization to eliminate unprofitable items from sales line.
- Coordinate with internal departments, and perform other duties as required in order to support the management and company initiatives.
- Plan and schedule meetings effectively and efficiently.
- Develop and implement strategic sales plans to accommodate corporate goals.
- Review market analyses to determine customer needs, price schedules, and discount rates.
- Achieve budgeted sales targets.
- Maximize current accounts and growth through new account initiatives.
- Analyze and control expenditures of division to conform to budgetary requirements.
Key Qualifications include:
- A bachelor degree from a four-year college or university and 5 years related experience (or equivalent combination of education and experience); Experience in lighting and/or heavy duty aftermarket experience preferred
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills, as well as strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to make decisions that are both timely and sound in judgment
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills
- Must be a self-directed, results-driven professional
- Proven track record of building and maintaining business relationships
- Highly collaborative and able to work in a team-based environment
- Ability to manage independent sales representatives
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint); SAP experience a plus
- Ability to travel up to 50-60%
Job Type: Full-time
- 8 hour shift
- United States (Required)
- Driver's License (Required)
- English (Required)
- 50% (Required)
- One location