Are you a high-energy, persuasive, and driven person who loves to knock it out of the park? Are you looking for optimal growth opportunities, strength and stability in an industry leading company? Are you confident in your abilities and yet humble enough to learn and grow?
Flyers Energy is seeking an Outside Sales Account Executive to expand our services and grow our customer base!
Check out the details below, to see if Flyers is a fit for you…
Location: Remote Position, based out of the Newark area
Travel: 70%+ within Newark and surrounding area; frequent overnight with reasonable expenses paid
The Sales Account Executive strategically generates, qualifies and closes new business opportunities, in a defined geographic region fulfilling targeted goals with the primary objective of creating profitable new business partnerships.
- A successful Sales Account Executive will need to generate leads to maximize their new business pipeline potential in an assigned geographic region. Responsible for meeting all sales goals and metrics for new business growth in a defined territory
- In addition to analyzing transportation, fuel spend and sales reports to identify new customers, the Sales Account Executive will also utilize a CRM system to track opportunities and develop a pipeline of potential customers.
- Oversee the entire new business relationship, including prospecting, cold calls, lead generation, creating opportunities, closing business deals and realizing the customer’s initial purchases.
- Effectively manage prospects and new customers in challenging situations, providing a solution that invokes feelings of confidence, security and respect. Recognize a customer’s time is valuable and strive to address and meet their needs in an efficient and timely manner.
- Lead proposals, negotiations and coordinate complex decision-making processes while overcoming objections in order to maximize new business sales and growth.
- Analyze accounts, monitor revenue trends and competitive information to develop customer cost savings and pricing recommendations.
- Manage the new account set up process, interfacing with Credit, Billing, Account Management and Customer Service team members to establish a seamless customer onboarding experience.
- Compile weekly sales recaps on achievements, losses and competitive information.
- Update and maintain a database with accurate customer account information, along with all business activities and communication.
- Daily in market travel required, up to 30% overnight travel.
- Major Benefits: medical, dental, vision, LTD, and more
- Strong Bonus Potential
- Vacation: starting at 2 weeks/year and grows
- Sick time (32 hours/year)
- Company sponsored wellness program
- Holiday pay – 9 day/year
- 401k matching program
- Vacation buy-back program
- 1+ years of outside sales and/or business development experience.
- Self-motivated with excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to collect, track, digest and retain information from multiple sources, and effectively communicate the important information to customers and sales personnel proactively.
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office Products (Google Suite exp a plus).
- Present a professional, polished, and approachable image.
- Strong teamwork, humility, flexibility, and self-awareness to meet goals and deadlines.
- Exceptional customer focus and high-quality interactions when resolving issues in a timely, concise, thorough and friendly manner.
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills.