If you are a current employee, please STOP and apply through the Careers Application in Workday
Job Description Summary:The Express Store Clerk will receive and monitor incoming product from RNDC distribution locations.
This position will receive cash, checks or credit card payments from licensed retail customer and employees in payment for goods sold at Express Stores.
This position will also maximize the sale of supplier brands to licensed retail customers through effective account management and communication resulting in the achievement of company and supplier programs and objectives.
- Receive and track incoming product following receiving procedures.
- Enters product in the system and conducts inventory counts.
- Ensures proper placement and restock of shelves as needed.
- Ongoing Inventory of product and researches discrepancies.
- Prepare reports involving sales and inventory by type, size and quantity.
- Services customers with product inquires and orders.
- Provides pricing and product descriptions.
- Conducts customer transactions for payment of product.
- Assists customers as needed to move product from the store.
- Responsible for adhering to Company policies and procedures related to store transactions.
- Adherence to Company policies and procedures of employment.
- Proactively addresses customer concerns and inquiries.
- Other duties may be assigned by management
- A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year college or university is preferred; or equivalent experience.
- Prior retail merchandising experience highly preferred.
COMMUNICATION SKILLS: This position requires the ability to read and interpret documents such as invoices, credit memos, statements, email communications, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. This position also requires the ability to write routine reports and correspondence. This position further requires the ability to speak effectively before managers, customers or employees of the organization.
MATHEMATICAL SKILLS: This position requires the ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. This position also requires the ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
REASONING ABILITY: This position requires the ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. This position also requires the ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and objection handling skills.
- Ability to work with management, colleagues and customers throughout the business and industry at every level.
- Must be 21 years of age.
JOB SPECIFIC COMPETENCIES:
- Sales Tasks & Activities: Knowledge of processes, tools, techniques and theory behind selling the organization’s products or services.
- Knowledge of Customers & Sales Channels: Knowledge of and ability to coordinate multiple and diverse options for selling the organization’s products and services. Knowledge of and ability to utilize customer profile and information.
- Knowledge of Product Line: Knowledge of specific products and associated development process and strategy.
Enjoy a career with us!