“The start date of this job is flexible and in order to find the best candidate the job may remain open much longer than the date mentioned on this posting…..or you may be asked to start sooner than the expected start date if you are able to do so!”
URGENT: Please read the job description below. If this interests you, please send a MS-Word version copy of your updated resume (ASAP) along with your salary expectations, first available date and a telephone contact number
Please mention the job title above in the subject line
The recruiter in charge of this role is Prakash
If you do not think you are a match for this opportunity, but know someone who is, feel free to forward this email to them and you will be eligible for a referral bonus upon a successful hire.
One of Telecommunication client is looking for a Bilingual Business Analyst (Digitalization Projects)
Length: Contract term is 12 months with a possibility of extension
Location: Montreal / Remote
The projects will be vary new product introduction (Smart Home, internet, TV, etc...), digitalization projects, New operational systems (billing, CRM, technician, scheduling, etc...). we look for a versatile resource
· Analyze, document and validate business requirements from business users and function specification requirements using interviews, document analysis, task and workflow analysis.
· Refines requirements using critical evaluation techniques.
· Document process flows for current / proposed processed, workflows, and data flows.
Prepare use cases, create and define test plans and test cases.
· Interface between business and technical teams and translate technical and business requirements.
· Communicates with project managers, subject matter experts, end users and Senior Executive.
Performs analysis for projects with some impact on and risk to customer service or revenue generation.
· Typically works on multiple, unrelated projects simultaneously.
· Suggests work packages to fulfill a solution within scope of others.
· Represents clients to identify solutions and help prioritize and select among different options proposed.
· Acts as liaison between business and system areas.
· Ensures projects align with the business and technical requirements at the strategic level.
Understands industry trends and best practices.
· Determines staffing requirements and selects team members.
· Totally fluent in French
· Adaptability and important experience in IT system development (gap analysis, IT Functional requirements for major ops tool development, Leading workshops, and operationalization/migrations)
· Leadership and solid experience in stakeholder management
· Bridging between ops and IT teams, to reflect Qc ops, Marketing and product needs in national project development
· Project management
· Safe Agile or dev ops experience
· Digital transformation
· Change management
Please note that this is the most up to date version of job description available at this time – During Client Interview you will receive additional information – variance may apply !
Please visit the TEAMRECRUITER website to review other CAREER OPPORTUNITIES!
Contract length: 12 months
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- Day shift