Accounting Sr. Analyst
We are a global, multi-billion-dollar corporation – and Accounting is vital to reflecting our staggering earnings, profits, cash balances and other financial results. To meet this challenge, we implement best practices, provide general financial support, resolve queries, prepare reports and provide statistics. We also design policies and procedures that adhere to audit standards and conform to FASB and SEC guidance, as well as compliance with GAAP and Sarbanes-Oxley section 404.
Join us as a Sr. Analyst on our Accounting team to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
This is an exciting opportunity to join Boomi's accounting team within the Dell Technologies umbrella. The Boomi Accountant plays a critical role in the team in processing transactions and ensuring completeness & accuracy of the balance sheet. We are looking for a self-motivated individual who enjoys problem-solving and owning a process end to end.
As the Sr. Analyst, Revenue Operations, you will lead the revenue operations function for the organization, developing processes, tools and controls to support business requirements, as well as executing critical initiatives.
- Assist in revenue assurance including reviewing revenue recognition criteria and elements of a contract.
- Validate contract SSP
- Validate orders and change orders are appropriately tied to revenue arrangements
- Review SSP compliance for the company
- Establish SSP methodology and policies
- Work alongside and provide guidance to sales and business operations
- Assist in establishing business policies, procedures and controls around order management initial revenue assurance process
- Report out on key metrics for compliance and accuracy
- Build and develop relationships with accounting, finance and sales ops partners to achieve business goals
- Review processes for gaps and opportunities to increase efficiency in revenue reporting accuracy
- Assist in formalizing controls related to financial reporting
- Assist on NorthStar & NetSuite ERP projects to improve processes and automation related to revenue operations
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- 3 years of related experience
- Solid understanding of accounting principles and US GAAP
- Basic knowledge of systems and automation tools (including Excel and Access, etc.) .
- Ability to think tactically, strategically and creatively, with sophisticated interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of NetSuite ERP and SalesForce
- CPA desirable
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life — while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Application closing date: 30 June 2021
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Employment Opportunity Policy here.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.