The Sales Representative/Recruiter's primary responsibility is to manage the sales process while producing exceptional customer/athlete service. The Sales Representative will need to continuously source new customers, build rapport, assess the needs of the customer, prescribe our product, and close the sale.
Essential Job Functions
- Effectively communicate D1's value proposition of a "one of a kind" product, elite coaches, exceptional facility, and wholistic approach to the customer/athlete achieving their goals
- Uncover and understand the customer/athlete's goals and challenges through the sales process to then establish D1 as the best solution available
- Overcome objections and conditions with D1's results-based training tailored to meet the needs and goals of the individual customer/athlete
- Continuously source new sales opportunities and generate leads
- Establish appointments and customer/athlete evaluations through our lead nurturing process
- Establish and manage a marketing plan on a monthly basis for new customer/athlete opportunities
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of the D1 services, including membership training, personal training, team training, and semi-private training
- Network and perform outreach to local school district athletic directors and coaches as well as decision makers for club sports and activities
- Maintain and expand the database of prospects
- Conduct all business to the highest professional and ethical standards
- Adhere to the D1 Core Values
This job will have a base pay of 30k/year but you have the opportunity to make commission on your sales. This is a very critical job to our success and can be a stepping stone to moving up in the company.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: From $30,000.00 per year
We are compliant with CDC county, state, and federal guidelines.
- Bachelor's (Required)
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)