Put the World on Vacation
At Wyndham Destinations our mission is simple: to put the world on vacation. With a spirit of caring, creativity and fun, our teams help families and friends create memories that last a lifetime. As the world’s largest vacation ownership company and part of Travel + Leisure Co., we’re shaping the future of the travel industry.
The primary purpose of this position is to sell the guest a trial program (Discovery); this allows the client to experience Wyndham Vacation Ownership on a trial basis.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Greet guests in Discovery area after sales presentations and explain that they will conduct a survey of guests experience.
- Conduct survey regarding guests experience and present Discovery program in a professional manner, with the goal of selling guest the Discovery program.
- Answer all of the guests questions accurately in accordance with company sales quotas for a Discovery Associate.
- When guest purchases, prepare worksheet including all required information and deliver worksheet to Contracts office for
- Answer all post sale client inquiries to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Follow all company and department policies and procedures.
- Any other assigned duties as requested by supervisor.
- Meeting the established sales quotas for Discovery Associates.
- High School Diploma or equivalent (G.E.D.)
- Must have Timeshare Sales Experience
- Ability to make effective sales presentations and work independently.
- Must meet or exceed minimum performance standards 1350 APG and not be on any level of formal corrective action.
- President Club achievers preferred.
A Place for Everyone
Hospitality is at the heart of all we do at Travel + Leisure Co., including how we treat each member of our growing community. Here, you’ll find a team that’s inclusive, values diversity, and is built on a foundational respect for people from all over the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to their membership in any protected class. If you require any reasonable accommodation to complete your application or any part of the recruiting process, please email your request to [email protected], including the title and the location of the position for which you are applying.