Apple Autos is an 8-brand, 5-location automotive company founded on the belief that people come before profit. As we continue to grow, we are looking to add exceptional talent and leadership to our team.
Life is too short not to enjoy your work, so don’t settle for just a job. Apple Autos is not your typical car dealership. As a pioneer of the Best Price Philosophy in the Twin Cities 25 years ago, Apple Autos has held true to the no-hassle, no-negotiation way of doing things. We believe our true profit is made through how we treat our customers and employees, maintaining their loyalty for a lifetime. We offer a professional working environment with continuous opportunity for both personal and career development. By respecting the uniqueness of every individual, we are able to build a team of confident, creative members possessing a high degree of initiative, self-respect, and self-discipline.
Apple Autos is currently seeking a self-motivated and high-performing individual fit for the position of sales consultant. The candidate should have strong verbal communication skills, enthusiasm, and extraordinary customer service skills.
Bilingual is a plus, looking for Spanish and Russian
What we’re looking for
- A team player with a desire to learn and grow
- Integrity and honestly in both professional and personal relationships
- Enthusiasm for helping others
- Passion for finding solutions and building trusting relationships
- High-energy, go-getter mentality
- Support and excitement
- Consistent hard-work ethic
- Unconditional dedication to excellence
What would you do?
- Provide excellent, unwavering customer service and enthusiasm
- Daily adhere to and practice company values
- Thrive in a high-energy environment
- Be the vehicle expert – know the in’s and out’s of product offerings, optional packages, and latest technology
- Enhance the customer experience by being the attentive, assuring, and honest voice of truth in the sales process
- Maintain a friendly, outgoing, and personable presence throughout the workday
- Put yourself in a position to help as many people as possible
- Prove proficiency in computer skills including email and internet experience
- Provide valid Driver’s License with driving record that meets the standards of Apple Autos
What you get in return
- Make your own schedule – average more than 20 vehicles per month and you can work the full-time hours when you want
- Work/life balance - 1 weekend off per month
- Outstanding earning potential
- Dynamic and supportive company culture
- Medical, dental, vision, health savings account, flexible spending accounts
- Health club reimbursement
- Paid vacation, holidays, and personal holidays
- Voluntary life, disability, accident, and critical illness plans
- Employee Assistance Program