- Contact customers by phone or e-mail to confirm status of service activities.
- Maintain accurate working files and ensure completion of all pertinent information.
- Understand, interpret, and reference sales agreements and vendor relationship contracts.
- Works directly with sales staff to insure timely reporting of information and data.
- Performs follow up activities with sales staff to ensure accurate reporting of data and that all files are complete and thoroughly addressed.
- Processes changes for service requested, updates change of address records for clients.
- Coordinator works as a liaison between the sales representative and the customer and coordinates all aspects of the move to ensure high quality service delivery.
- Position interacts with several service areas within the organization, including Operations, (OPS), Claims, Sales, etc. to ensure that all relocation activities are performed in accordance with contractual and industry guidelines.
- Provide outstanding value, excellent communication, a willing attitude, reliability, and a professional image, an assurance of excellence, customer empathy, and exceptional service.
- Maintains communication throughout the move process with customer, driver, dispatch, and operations
- Obtains all necessary information and paperwork to ensure an efficient and timely relocation for the customer.
- Set up and maintain all computer records for assigned moves.
- Verify services are performed as scheduled.
- Alert appropriate parties to any changes, modifications to schedule, etc.
- Communicates directly with the client to schedule and confirm appointment times, delivery, and start times for all assigned jobs within the system.
- Adheres to any/all contractual guidelines pertaining to the move.
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ customer service and office/clerical experience.
- Proficient using MS Windows-based software applications.
- Must be detail-oriented, and able to provide support to other team members, and interact with customers as needed.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Stellar customer services, follow up, communication (verbal and written), and administrative skills.
- Proven problem-solver, analytical and decision making skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, multi-tasked, and electronic environment.
- Experience in the relocation, real estate, or transportation industry preferred.
JK Moving is proud to be named as one of the Best Places to Work for 2020, an award that is particularly meaningful because winners are selected based on employee survey feedback. During 2018, the company established the JK Community Farm, a charitable effort designed to alleviate hunger by growing and harvesting crops and livestock and donating them to Loudoun Hunger Relief. From charitable giving to competitive compensation to fun corporate events, JK invests in each employee’s professional and personal growth. This level of commitment sets JK apart from other companies – why not consider joining JK Moving Services today!
In addition to comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance, JK Moving offers:
- World-class retirement savings programs including Company-funded profit sharing and safe harbor 401(k)
- Recruitment and customer referral bonuses
- Company-paid life insurance and accidental death benefits
- Voluntary protection programs for employees and their families
- Service recognition programs
- Safety & performance bonuses
- Tuition reimbursement and student loan repayment assistance
- Discounted membership @ Gold’s Gyms (corporate locations) nationwide
- Global employee wellness programs and Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for employees and their families
- Medical and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Health Savings Account (HSA) with employer matching contribution