We call our corporate office the Global Support Center for a good reason – everything we do here is to support our restaurants and in turn, make an impact on the lives of our restaurant team members and our guests. Our Global Support Office team members are energetic, innovative, and creative individuals who are A Cut Above!
The Sr. Solutions Architect will lead the development of technology solutions and mapping the business requirements to systems/technical requirements and ensures that the design is in line with the overall enterprise architectural vision. This role spans the spectrum from hands-on development, to advising and building business relationships to understand needs and requirements. There will be a heavy focus on cloud solution integrations.
Principle Duties & Responsibilities:
- Define technical designs that work as a platform to support all business requirements and satisfy non-functional requirements.
- Collaborate and share architectural vision with key technical and business stakeholders in a language they can understand.
- Review physical architectures (as built) to ensure compliance with original designs and standards, as well as gap analysis and resolution. Lead continuous improvements.
- Drive efficient practices through, but not limited to, the identification and implementation of automation frameworks and development tools.
- Collaborate with application leaders to establish an application and systems portfolio and roadmap, including the classification of grow and deprecate technologies throughout the organization.
- Provide technical leadership in efforts requiring strong technical expertise, such as leading build vs. buy decisions, vendor selection and requirement gap analysis.
- Collaborate with Infrastructure team on physical architecture to ensure compliance with the overall enterprise vision.
- Work with Application and Infrastructure teams to analyze performance, reliability and business continuity needs and develops systems designs that address these requirements/criteria
- Convert designs and specifications into configuration and code in accordance with PFCB’s coding standards and development practices.
- Expertise with and Collaborate with integration team to provide best in class integration services.
- Solutions in all areas of the business, marketing and digital, store system, ERP (Workday) Integrations, Sales processing.
- Advise offshore support teams on automation and support issues.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Bachelor’s Degree or greater in Computer Science or related field required
- 15+ years experience in software development, architecture, integration or IS leadership
- 5+ years of specific experience in one or more architecture disciplines – integration, software, Application or Database architecture
- Proven experience in driving end-to-end architectures combining most of the disciplines above
- Comprehensive knowledge of both services and web development, including .NET, WCF, SQL, REST API’s. Additional knowledge in the following helpful: EDW, and BI Tool
- Experience in working with technical modeling approaches to create effective diagrams and design documentation.
- Ability to work and independently and effectively prioritize in a highly dynamic work environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with an ability to express complex technical concepts into cogent and comprehensible business terminology.