Requisition #: 14081
Functional Area: Inside Sales; Account Management; Marketing
Employment Type: Full-Time
Work Options: Remote / Work from Home in the US
Work Hours: Standard Business Hours
Inside Sales Careers – Work from Home
Join our growing sales team of 500+ associates at J. J. Keller as we help employers protect people and the businesses they run. We are seeking people focused, energetic, goal-driven individuals who have a passion for helping others.
The Sales Development Representative position in the J. J. Keller Sales Academy is a lucrative role with a direct career-path to an Inside Sales position upon completion of the program.
How You'll Succeed in the Sales Academy at J. J. Keller
Working from your home, you will:
- spend 30% of each month developing your knowledge of our company and the customers we serve, as well as, how to position and sell the solutions we offer
- spend the remaining 70% of your time on the phones implementing the training provided while developing your sales skills
Qualifications We're Seeking:
Minimum of 6 months' direct customer interaction experience (such as sales support, retail sales, hospitality, food service, customer service, etc.)
- Bachelor’s or associate degree preferred, high school degree or equivalent required
- A positive attitude and the desire for a career in sales
What's in it for you?
Sales Academy: $46,500 total annual target (hourly pay plus monthly commission)
- Once promoted into Inside Sales,the average total annual target increases to $50,000 - $62,000 (hourly pay plus monthly uncapped commission).
- Participation in fun sales contests and a variety of recognition programs.
- 40-Hour Work Week, Monday through Friday
- Annual Reviews and Pay Raises
- 401(k) with Employer Match + Annual Profit Sharing
- 15 Days Paid Time Off + 8 Paid Company Holidays
- Medical / Dental / Vision Insurance
- IT / Computer Equipment Provided
Advancement Opportunities – Inside Sales Career Path:
Upon completion of the Sales Academy program, associates will transition into an Inside Sales position, where you’ll consult with new and existing customers to uncover challenges in their workplace and partner with them to find solutions to keep their employees safe. As an Inside Sales Representative working from your home, you will:
- Proactively engage customers using an outbound sales call approach
- Manage a sales pipeline and develop accounts to uncover and close new sales opportunities
- Collaborate with customers in the Transportation, EH&S and HR industries
J. J. Keller is a time-tested industry leader offering Safety Forms & Supplies, Digital & Printed Publications, Training, Consulting and Outsourced Services, and Mobile, Cloud & Online Safety Management Tools. We have a highly supportive, ethical and remote-friendly culture, with 60% of our associates working from home.
Listen to what our associates have to say about starting their Insides Sales careers in our Sales Academy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kudEqh458U0
Work is performed primarily in a standard office environment. Work involves operation of personal computer equipment for extended periods of time. Occasional travel to offsite offices, customer sites and/or industry and training events may also be required.
At J. J. Keller, we are Difference Makers because the work we do truly matters. We protect people’s lives every day. In fact, more than 90% of Fortune® 1000 companies rely on J. J. Keller to help create safe work environments. View our CAREERS video to learn more about being a Difference Maker at J. J. Keller and click here to learn what our associates have to say about life as an associate at J.J. Keller.
Thank you for your interest in career opportunities with J. J. Keller & Associates, Inc.! If you experience system-related issues or need assistance with the online application, please call (920) 720-7700.
Work location is flexible if approved by the Company except that the position may not be performed remotely from Colorado.
Not the right role for you, but know someone who could be a great fit? Refer them to us through our Professional Referral Program and you will earn a cash payment if your referral is hired. Learn more here.
A Safe Environment During COVID-19: At J. J. Keller, our purpose is to protect people - our clients and our associates. We use CDC-recommended best practices to ensure the healthiest workplace possible, and our Environment Health & Safety Team continuously monitors our pandemic protocols. During COVID-19, associate have given J. J. Keller high scores for keeping them informed and safe.
J. J. Keller & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.