Kitchen Cabinet Sales Representative
- Meet the customer satisfaction throughout the entire purchasing cycle, including the kitchen and bathroom cabinet design, selections on cabinets, countertops and floor covings.
- Manage the after sales service issues the customers may have.
- Coordinate with Granada internal operations on any logistics and product quality issues, and solve them on a timely manner.
- Perform monthly sales analysis and develop sales improvement actions.
- Report customer claims, including quality, service issues to the company management timely.
- Discuss customer product trend feedback with the management team for new product introduction analysis.
Requirements and Skills:
- Previous experience in building materials sales with focus on kitchen and bathroom design, cabinets. A big plus
- Master level on design software such as 20/20.
- Team work, and support of others
- Participation on team meeting
- The use of emails and MS Office Word, Excel
Compensation and work
- Base pay, plus sales commission
- Five days a week; Saturday by customer appointment
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $13.00 - $16.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Commission pay
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location