Hilton Garden Inn Edmonton International Airport is currently seeking application for the role of Sales Manager in Edmonton. The successful candidate will be an experienced hotel sales professional, fast paced and hands-on individual who builds and manages all aspects of sales inclusive of account management, business analytics and increasing the hotel sales.
The Sales Manager under the leadership of Regional Director of Sales will work closely with Hotel General Manager and leadership team to identify new opportunities and maintaining relationships with current clients. The ideal candidate is proactive, results oriented with a passion for overachieving on sales goals. You are data driven and can communicate using data to improve core KPI’s that matter to Sales. You are also a person who uses good judgement and is accountable with honest, transparent and authentic communications with your customers and colleagues. The Sales Manager is responsible for:
- Identifying business opportunities by focusing on prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options
- Maintains relationships with current customers by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Increases the LNR contracts at the hotel and is able to work with brand KADs to ensure productivity from KNR accounts.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by regular brand engagement and participating in community events supporting hotels.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Answering technical and procedural questions for less experienced team members; teaching improved processes; mentoring team members.
- Excellent communication – ability to relate to all levels of personnel throughout the organization
A hospitality or Sales management degree with prior Hilton experience is preferred along with minimum of 5 year work experience in hotel sales.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- Sales: 2 years (required)