Job DescriptionJob Description
Analyzes complex business problems and issues using data from internal and external sources to provide insight to decision-makers. Identifies and interprets trends and patterns in datasets to locate influences. Creates specifications for reports and analysis based on business needs and required or available data elements. Collaborates with clients to modify or tailor existing analysis or reports to meet their specific needs. May participate in management reviews, including presenting and interpreting analysis results, summarizing conclusions, and recommending a course of action. This is a general role in which employees work with multiple types of business data and collaborates with other teams accross Pharmacy Operations. May be internal operations-focused or external client-focused.
- Provides analytical, problem solving foundation including: definition and documentation, specifications.
- Recognizes, identifies and documents changes to existing business processes and identifies new opportunities for process developments and improvements.
- Reviews, researches, analyzes and evaluates all data relating to specific area of expertise. Begins process of becoming subject matter expert.
- Conducts analysis and uses analytical skills to identify root cause and assist with problem management as it relates to state requirements.
- Analyzes business workflow and system needs for conversions and migrations to ensure pharmacy project completion.
- Prepares high level user documentation and training materials as needed.
- Engages in quality assurance activities to ensure product or application accuracy.
Associate's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 3-5 years of business analysis gathering business requirements and developing business requirement documents.
- 4+ years experience in healthcare in a managed care or pharmacy benefit management setting.
- Demonstrates familiarity in a variety of concepts, practices, and procedures applicable to job-related subject areas.
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 1-3 years formal training in Business Analysis and/or Systems Analysis
- Prior experience with MS Project and Jira Align.
Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.