Iora is seeking a Manager, Regional Field Sales. It is a newly created role aimed at driving patient growth via brand awareness and education. This individual's goal is to grow their assigned market by building relationships via community engagement and partnering with medicare leaders of influence ie., carriers, brokers, agents, medicare eligibles etc. to meet and exceed market goals. Currently, this role will be an individual contributor and may evolve over time and provide support to include field sales associates.
The winning candidate will need to be self motivated, personable and have a background which includes a proven sales track record and developing strong sales teams.
Specific Responsibilities & Expectations
- Meet and exceed market sales target goals
- Launch, grow and direct all sales efforts around increasing patient acquisition
- (tabling, Presentations, Meetings etc.,)
- Lead regular meetings with partner sales leaders, creating alignment and buy-in on growth targets as well as shared accountability for key growth initiatives.
- Establish and manage relationships with Medicare sales agents and brokers
- Aggressively pursue established sales goals via problem solving, collaborative thinking with local market leaders, strategic acumen and strong leadership
- Build relationships with healthcare plans, providers, brokers and agents that lead to increased sales opportunities
- Effective outreach to local community organizations to further establish Iora as a respected partner to drive for better health care amongst seniors
- Recruit, hire and train effective sales teams
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 5+years of field sales experience with a demonstrated track record of exceptional sales results
- Outstanding leadership skills with a keen ability to enroll, engage and motivate all stakeholders
- Experience (or strong interest) in leading high performing sales teams
- Experience within the healthcare industry preferred but not required
- Licensed; Health & Life preferred but not required
- Strong analytical skills and an ability to establish proper return on the overall sales efforts
- Have prior experience leading a growth strategy with demonstrated success
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work across functions to drive results
- Ability to thrive in a performance-focused and results-oriented environment.
- Self starter with a bias for action
- Team player who is driven by our mission to restore humanity to healthcare
- Ability to travel locally in region 50% of the time required
This opportunity is open to anyone who resides in/near one of the following cities/states: Seattle, WA, and the Triad in NC.
About Iora Health
Iora Health is transforming health care, starting with primary care. We created a high-impact relationship based care model, that particularly benefits adults on Medicare and those who might need more attention. Our care model changes everything - the team, outcome-focused payment, customer service, and the technology that supports our care.
We know that when you invest in relationships with people, you can help them live happier and healthier. Our patients get a team that respects and listens to them. We get paid to keep our patients healthier, and it works - we are successfully improving the lives of our patients while lowering costs.