Encompass + Orchestra is the most innovative platform digitally connecting the Food & Beverage Industry. In fact, we’re the first to do so! With a rich history of exponential growth, the future looks even more amazing. Our ERP software solutions now reach all the way from manufacturers to consumers, made possible because of recent M&A activity. Our web-based, mobile-friendly solutions improve our customers’ accounting processes, production, inventory and warehouse management, sales and delivery, route planning, and so much more! You can imagine the opportunities this creates for those who are part of our team.
Our team is made up of brilliant innovators who move fast, collaborate, and create results for customers’ short- and long-term success. We don’t follow best practices; we create them - often defining problems and solving them before others are aware of anything other than the status quo. Our customers know that. Our people know that. We are out to change the Beverage and Food Industry, by finding better ways to solve problems. You can find out more about Encompass + Orchestra at Encompass8.com and OrchestraSoftware.com
Encompass + Orchestra is seeking a motivated, passionate and customer-centric Professional Services Analyst. Our rapid growth - both in the number of customers we serve, and in the complexity of our ERP - has us searching for an experienced analyst with a desire to deliver real results in a face-paced, cross-departmental environment. The Professional Services Analyst will be working within a team helping to maximize customer value across multiple areas of our business through consultation, product enhancement, and resource augmentation. Our ideal candidate will be comfortable translating complex business requirements into actionable designs, and will be a subject matter expert on our products’ technical capabilities as well as limitations. They will provide creative and methodologically rigorous expertise on customer data & business needs.
We are looking for a professional services specialist who has:
- 2-4 years total professional services/design/analytical experience with software in a SaaS/Cloud environment
- Solid customer-facing and problem solving skills
- Experience interfacing with and presenting to C-level executives
- Deep understanding of ERP, SQL, production processes and recurring accounting activities
- Independent direction and ability to manage a high volume of projects simultaneously
- Experience leading client facing and C-Suite stakeholders and bringing business acumen to influence and shape decisions
- Hyper-attention to written and verbal communication, whether that be via contractual document creation or a verbal conversation with customer
- Ability to see and guide towards big-picture goals, while documenting niche technical issues that may not relate, i.e. having a capacity to summarize data needs in compelling ways
- Passionate about learning new systems and leveraging data to execute processes
- Willingness to navigate uncharted waters, set a high precedent, but remain humble and hungry to smooth the process between ideological inception to practical implementation
Our values shape the way we work together and serve our customers. They provide insight into our goals of disrupting the industry, figuring out better solutions, and doing so as part of a fast paced, cohesive, fun-loving, and supportive team.
- Go Big: We aim high, are focused on results and growth as challenges come our way. We are out to change the industry -- not maintain the status quo.
- Figure It Out: We strive to define the real problem, and solve it.
- Use the Team: We’ll get more things, and the right things, done when we lean on and support each other.
Salary Range: $70,000 - $95,000
Please note - Encompass will not sponsor applicants for work visas. At this time, we are only able to consider people who have the following status: Lawful Permanent Residents, Asylees, Refugees, and U.S. Citizens.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $70,000.00 - $95,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- One location