C3.ai, Inc. (NYSE:AI) is a leading provider of Enterprise AI software for accelerating digital transformation. C3 AI delivers a family of fully integrated products: C3 AI® Suite, an end-to-end platform for developing, deploying, and operating large-scale AI applications; C3 AI Applications, a portfolio of industry-specific SaaS AI applications; C3 AI CRM, a suite of industry-specific CRM applications designed for AI and machine learning; and C3 AI Ex Machina, a no-code AI solution to apply data science to everyday business problems. The core of the C3 AI offering is an open, model-driven AI architecture that dramatically simplifies data science and application development. Learn more at: www.c3.ai
C3 AI Ex Machina allows business analysts, data analysts, and data scientists to rapidly develop AI analytics on big data in a visual interface.
The C3 AI Ex Machina team has immediate openings for Account Executive in North America. The Account Executives are responsible for new customer targeting and acquisition, prospect qualification, lead follow-up, and generation of both new and expansion business within their assigned territory. Account Executives are measured by and expected to achieve all sales targets both for bookings and new logo acquisition. This position reports to the Vice-President of C3 AI Ex Machina Sales.
- Develop, maintain, and execute your territory sales plan.
- Research and identify customer prospects and targets.
- Create, send, track, and optimize email templates for prospecting and lead nurturing.
- Promote both C3 AI as a company and the Ex Machina brand, establishing our position in the market.
- Collaborate with the extended team to drive adoption, customer success and feedback on future product enhancements.
- Achieve personal sales quota both for bookings and new logo acquisition.
- Develop and actively maintain sales forecasts across assigned accounts and lines of business.
- Maintain customer, opportunity and forecast detail in the CRM system as directed by sales leadership.
- Rapidly follow up and qualify all inbound leads and provide assistance to customers who wish to trial Ex Machina.
- Manage all steps in the sales process including qualification, demos, proposals, securing required contract paperwork, and coordinating with the customer support team to drive ongoing success and adoption.
- 3+ years documented success selling complex enterprise software via remote channels (WWW and telephone).
- Experience with and understanding of AI and Machine Learning, Big Data and/or analytics is a big plus.
- Exemplary written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, planning, and organizational skills.
- Strong track record of quota achievement in a high-velocity selling environment.
- Bachelor's degree required.
C3 AI provides a competitive compensation package and excellent benefits.
- Competitive salary, generous stock options, 401K, medical, dental, and vision benefits. At the office, we offer a fully stocked kitchen with catered breakfast and lunch, table tennis and pool table, free membership at our on-site gym, Friday evening social hours with food, drink and music and a fun team of great people.
C3 AI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected characteristics, including disabled and veteran status.