Broad Description of Duties:
The Guest Service Coordinator will be responsible by addressing inquiries and resolving complaints in a timely manner by answering emails, phone calls, and written correspondence from guest. The guest service coordinator should be available from Friday-Monday for an average of 30 hours/week.
This position reports to the Sales Manager.
Essential Functions/Job Duties:
- Listen and interact with customers regarding their questions and concerns and provide clear and helpful information in writing or by phone in a prompt manner
- Provide information about promotions and services;
- Review customer accounts and make changes, if necessary;
- Handle complaints and address in a timely manner;
- Assist with other department needs as time allows;
- Record details of customer contacts and actions taken;
- Inform management , District Director or other departments of guest concern, as necessary;
- Performs other duties as may be assigned by the Sales Manager
- The above list reflects the general details necessary to describe the principle and essential functions of the position and shall not be construed as the only duties that may be assigned for the position.
- Possess strong interpersonal and verbal communication skills by communicating clearly and effectively;
- Demonstrates strong writing, editing and proofreading skills;
- Ability to communicate and build relationships with corporate staff, theatre associates and outside organizations;
- Possesses strong computer literacy; organizational skills; creative thinking; problem-solving skills; ability to multitask and manage multiple priorities;
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment and open to additional assignments as needed;
- Weekend and night time availability
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, talk and/or hear, and/or use hands to finger, handle, or touch objects, tools, or controls. The employee is required to stand, and/or walk occasionally. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 lbs. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus. The mental and physical requirements described here are representative of those that must be met by an individual to successfully perform the essential functions of this position.
Work is performed in an office environment. The noise level is usually low to moderate with an occasional loud environment. Mask is required at all times except when working alone in an office. The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an individual encounters while performing the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential function.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Customer service experience preferred
- Majestic Cinema of Brookfield or
- Remote Work
- Part-time 30 hours/week with the potential to turn into full-time
- Currently looking for coverage from Friday – Monday
- Friday’s 12pm-6pm; Saturday-Monday 11:30am-8pm
Marcus Theatres is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination in our hiring and employment practices in accordance with all applicable laws