- Full-time; Monday- Friday; 1st shift (5 am)
- Mileage reimbursement for the use of your personal vehicle
- Full benefits package available Day 1
- Medical, dental, vision
- 401K with company match
- Sell Keurig Dr Pepper brands to maximize brand growth, share growth, brand distribution, and to obtain specific volume objectives.
- Contact key personnel in assigned accounts pre-selling products, promotions, displays, point-of sale material, beverage section revamps, service requirements.
- Develop and implement beverage shelf re-allocations designed to maximize the sales of Keurig Dr Pepper brands.
- Participate in the installation of revamped beverage sections, displays and placement of POS material according to company merchandising standards.
- Stock and merchandise Keurig Dr Pepper brands in the allocated beverage section, including racks and secondary displays.
- Assist in the sale, placement, and changing of vendors in chain store accounts; check regularly for proper mechanical operation, cleanliness, selection and product availability.
- Maintain accurate sales records for all assigned accounts, including special reports on promotional activity, competitive sales and space allocations.
- Maintain adequate amounts of back stock in each account to ensure product availability for in-store stocking and merchandising. #IND1
- 2 years of customer service experience in a retail environment or in a sales position being held accountable for sales targets/upselling
- Lift, push, and pull a minimum of 50 pounds repeatedly
- Valid driver’s license
Benefits built for you: Our people are the heart of our business, which is why we offer robust benefits to support your health and wellness as well as your personal and financial well-being. We also provide employee programs designed to enhance your professional growth and development while ensuring you feel valued, inspired and appreciated at work.
Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled