At Volta we’re on a mission to accelerate the adoption of the electric vehicle. Volta's award-winning charging stations benefit brands, consumers, and real-estate locations by providing valuable advertising space to businesses and convenient charging to drivers. Strategically located in places consumers already visit, Volta's chargers are currently the most used electric vehicle charging stations in the United States.
The Opportunity at Volta Charging*
This is an incredible opportunity to get broad exposure and provide significant impact in growing all aspects of our highly entrepreneurial EV charging business. We are currently seeking a Business Development Representative to support our organization's growing business. You will Source and contact leads through a variety of resources and work cross functionally with various individuals.. Turn Leads into warm lead opportunities for AM’s and AE’s to close deals.
This can be a remote position, ideally located in the Western region of the US.
In your first 90 days, you will
- Be trained on all things Volta and deep SFDC training.
- Process lead tranches (buckets of leads)
- Organize the lead process collaborating with other teams
- Test the process and viability of leads to ensure it is a usable and scalable model
- Work through first tranche of leeds working with Network Planning
After twelve months, you will have accomplished
- Expert grasp on Volta product, front end sales cycle, DMA’s, leed process
- Expert in using Placer.ai, and SFDC data entry
- Success equals the leads you are developing are converting turn into Volta sales
What you bring to Volta Charging
- You are business curious.
- Enjoy exploring and learning new systems
- Tech savvy - experience with SFDC, Placer.ai, others is helpful but not required
- You offer ideas on how to improve a process
- You are customer focused - At times you may be the customer's first contact with Volta.
- Phone and email acumen required.
- Self directed - reaches out for additional projects when you can handle additional responsibilities
Curiosity piqued? Learn more about us!
Volta ChargingVolta Retrospective: Celebrating National Drive Electric Week
Industry information and insights EVAdoptionCleanTechnica
Job Type: Full-time