Regional Sales Manager WJB Bearings Inc.
WJB Bearings Inc. is an industrial bearing company experiencing rapid growth in all markets. We are currently seeking a Regional Sales Manager in CA:
Regional Sale Managers’ job responsibilities include but not limited to:
· Service existing customers and develop new accounts.
· Develop sales action plans and measure progress.
· Define customer needs and requirements, maintain and create good customer relationship and business opportunities
· Communicate available options to customer and prepare quotations.
· Work with internal departments to meet the customer’s requirements.
· Heavy focus on territory growth
· Bachelor’s Degree required.
· Engineering or technical degree preferred.
· Knowledge of bearings required.
· Previous work experience in same or similar industry is required.
· Excellent communication skills (writing and editing)
· Proficiency in all Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel)
· Must be willing to travel
Salary & Incentive Plan: Open, depends on candidate’s experience and qualification.
Plus: Car Allowance, Health, Vision, Dental Insurance benefits and annual bonus etc.
Job Type: Full-time or Rep.
· Bearing sales: 5+ years
Related keywords: regional sales manager, sales manager, sales, district manager, manager, regional manager
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $60,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Bearings Sales: 5 years (Required)
- Driver's License (Required)
- Multiple locations
- Team Lead
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Virtual meetings
Work Location: Multiple Locations