We are looking for a Solutions Engineer to actively drive and manage the technology evaluation stage of the sales process. Working in conjunction with the sales team, you will be the key technical advisor and product advocate for our solutions. As an interface between our customers and our technical staff, you flawlessly lead deployments, implementations and integrations of a variety of our product lines. You are a technical expert with an entrepreneurial drive and passion for customer success.
Zenlayer (www.zenlayer.com) is an edge cloud services provider and global company headquartered in Los Angeles, Shanghai, Singapore, and Mumbai. Businesses utilize Zenlayer’s platform to deploy applications closer to the users and improve their digital experience. Zenlayer offers edge compute, networking, and application delivery services in more than 160 locations on six continents.
At Zenlayer, we strive to be better every day by providing services that exceeds the expectations of those we serve. This includes internal and external customers!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide technological support, product demonstrations, and create solution proposals.
- Responsible to create pre-sale tools and documentation.
- Consolidate customer needs and convey requirements to Product Management teams.
- Lead deployments, implementations and integrations with the after-sales delivery team to ensure on-time and accurate project delivery.
- Accompany the Sales team to visit customers and explore new business opportunities.
- Respond to functional and technical elements of RFI’s/RFP’s.
- Own customer journey for creating a successful proof of concept (POC).
- Training the sales on Zenlayer products.
- Provide periodic reports on Industry trends and market competition.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Networking relevant major.
- 3+ years of enterprise experience with colocation services
- Comprehensive understanding of networking technology, including: LAN and WAN technologies, Switching and routing, Security (Firewalls and Filtering technologies), Cloud Hosting infrastructure architectures within, data center, and SDWAN industries.
- Experience with VMWare and BTP
- Strong communication skills to be a bridge between customers and engineering team.
- Strong presentation skills and written communication in emails, RFPs, and reports
- Organized, analytical, creative and adaptive in approach and finding solutions
- Bilingual in Mandarin Chinese is a plus.
- Has networking engineer qualification certification.
- Work Location: Diamond Bar, CA
- Job Type: Regular
- Benefit Eligibility: Yes
- Salary: Compensation package will be commensurate with experience.
- Zenlayer offers a competitive compensation package, including health, dental and vision insurance, paid holidays, vacation, personal and sick days, 401(k) plan, wellness benefits, etc.
Job Type: Full-time