The Customer Success Manager is responsible for managing, retaining, and growing Business Exchange clients. The Customer Success Manager will demonstrate a thorough understanding of all Business Exchange products and services and will support the adoption, retention, and growth of our customer base.
- Actively foster and manage the success of Business Exchange clients.
- Be responsible for customer satisfaction, increase customer retention, and up-sell and or cross-sell existing accounts.
- Be the customer’s first point of contact, serving as day-to-day contact for assigned accounts, building trust and rapport while identifying areas of opportunity, highlighting best practices, and documenting them.
- Take a consultative approach in helping clients overcome issues and achieve their marketing and sales goals.
- Facilitate interaction and workflow between project team members to ensure deliverables are on time.
- Collaborate, problem-solve, and/or strategize upcoming client meetings with team members.
- You will help customers maximize the value of the Business Exchange with absolute knowledge of the product.
- Identify opportunities for growth by relaying information back to the sales team.
- Management of CRM and track success metrics related to delivering customer success.
- You will help to identify and resolve challenges with product adoption encountered by our customers.
- Proficient using Microsoft Office suite, Zoom and Hubspot.
- Passion for delivering great service to clients.
- Comfortable working across departments in a deadline-driven environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Enthusiasm for a fast-paced, dynamic work environment.
- A highly adaptable and quick learner.
- Strong listening skills
- Open to a culture of innovation and growth.
- High attention to detail.
- Outstanding time management skills, including the ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously, prioritize effectively and meet deadlines.
- Process-oriented mindset.
- Post-secondary degree in Commerce, Economics, HR, Marketing, or Communications.
- Second languages and an entrepreneurial spirit are assets.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $50,000.00-$60,000.00 per year
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- 8 hour shift
Not open to the public.
- Temporarily due to COVID-19