Develop sales and profits through regular contact with current high volume, tier 1 accounts. Maintain and strengthen current tier 1 customer accounts, ensuring customer satisfaction and Company profitability. Work closely with the key account managers upon securing customer contracts and/or orders. Promote customers’ use of Company’s proprietary inventory management program. Coordinate the timely resolution of customer issues.
- Health, Vision and Dental Benefits for Full-time Employees & their Families!
- Paid Time Off – start accruing on day one!
- Paid Holidays
- 401(K) with Company Match (REMOVE FOR UNION)
- Free Life Insurance
- Partner Discounts (Ford, Verizon, Harley Davidson and more!)
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBITLIES include the following and all other duties assigned:
- Place regular outbound calls to current tier 1 customers and assigned key account(s)
- Supply product information to customers by phone or e-mail; promote sales of new products;
- Exhaust current assigned key account(s) through additional product line orders and programs;
- Review customer requests and provide valid quotations;
- Process customer orders and/or maintain contract information in the system;
- Review and adjust customer order pricing based on branch marginal goals and profitability; communicate any pricing changes with the customer;
- Review and expedite open orders; contact internal departments and/or external vendors to gather information as necessary;
- Gather and forward data to Corporate Purchasing department such as minimum/maximum price settings and estimated annual usage;
- Work with Quality Control on approvals and rejected product;
- Follow through on any assignments from the manager for customer growth and development.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field preferred; high school diploma or equivalent required
- 2+ years related experience in customer service role, within wholesale distribution industry preferred
- Professional demeanor
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving ability
- Urgency in resolving customer concerns
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office; intermediate ability in Excel and Outlook; ability to become proficient in Company integrated database systems
- Ability to learn shipping processes, using handheld scanner and software program(s), if needed
- Organization of time and workspace
- Strong individual and team contributor; ability and willingness to learn new tasks
Würth Industry North America Key facts:
- 110+ locations across the US, Canada, Mexico, and Brazil
- More than 2,600 employees
- More than 420,000 standard parts
- Part of the Würth Group, $15B+, which operates over 400 companies in more than 80 countries and has more than 79,000 employees
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT OUR COMPANY CULTURE:
- LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/wurth-industry-north-america
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/WurthIndustry
- Twitter – @WurthIndustryNA
- YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/c/WurthIndustryNorthAmerica
The Wurth Industry North America group of companies are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate on the basis of an individual’s sex, age, race, color, creed, national origin, alienage, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation or affectional preference, genetic trait or predisposition, carrier status, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other personal characteristics protected by law. All applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to legally protected characteristics. Wurth will consider qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable federal, state and local laws.