In Finance, we work hand-in-hand with leaders across the company to ensure smooth, disciplined execution of strategic business objectives. Our Accounting team builds scalable, controlled processes and products for Global Accounting, Treasury, and FinTech that enable our business to operate efficiently.
About the Role
We are looking for a Program Manager to join the Revenue Operations Team to oversee and help prioritize the improvements of our revenue platform and related compliance and business partnering activities core to the success of Uber's revenue accounting team. The role will help us manage the ever-changing backlog of competing priorities in order to ensure our team executes on our formal goals, in a timely manner, and on an upward trajectory of growth and success, ultimately maximizing Revenue Accounting's return on investment to Uber.
What You'll Do
- Planning and monitoring program execution
- Project coordination and managing project interdependencies
- Creating and managing a budget and resource tracker
- Cross-project resource management
- Identifying and addressing problems and risks
- Program documentation
- Stakeholder communications, negotiations, and problem-solving
- Aligning or realigning deliverables with program outcomes
- Rolling your sleeves up and helping execute on the projects/priorities, as needed
- 7+ years of professional experience in finance, financial systems, and/or program management
- Sound understanding of general accounting principles
- Experience with global public companies strongly preferred
- Strong technical acumen and a deep understanding of Finance processes, in particular in the revenue, billing and invoicing domain
- Excellent time and self-management skills
- Exceptional leadership and communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and function in a fast-paced environment
- Highly analytical and organized
- Excellent teambuilder/team player
- Great negotiation and influencing skills
- Conflict resolution
- Creative problem solving
- Outstanding planning, resource, and stakeholder management
- Able to see the bigger picture and sell the vision
- CPA and big 4 accounting experience preferred, but not required
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing the form.