This is a post-sales role which drives commercial value creation through adoption of all Refinitiv solutions purchased by the customer to achieve revenue retention and customer engagement. The Customer Success Manager plays a key role in improving customer experience by leveraging a network of specialists across Refinitiv and ensuring customers’ business objectives are achieved though full utilization of solutions into the daily workflow of end-users. The scope includes broader number of solutions (Feeds, Enterprise and Risk) that will engage customer across all Refinitiv products and services and identification of opportunities (cross sell, up sell) that are passed through to Sales and Account Management.
- Deliver tailored client engagements that help customers to maximize the value derived from Refinitiv solutions post sale and build intimacy
- Use specialist knowledge to demonstrate and educate customers on relevant functionality and content resulting in increased usage and product adoption
- Interpret and take action on usage information focusing on “at risk” customers to mitigate cancellations and identify value optimization opportunities
- Promote insights relevant to customers’ workflow and act as a voice of the customer internally, feeding back their experiences
- Provide transparency to the customer and act a ‘quarterback’ to ensure Refinitiv delivers on sales commitments
- Shepherd customers to support channels available as part of the value Refinitiv provides
- Develop and execute retention strategies as part of the customer success plan for accounts, in conjunction with Account Managers
- Identify and investigate opportunities to raise to Account Manager for action and share insights to aid the sales process
Qualifications and Experience Required
- Drive sales from existing customers
- Travel as needed
- Increase customer satisfaction on Risk and Compliance Solutions
- Market Understanding including a) basic market understanding b) knowledge of relevant market c) strong understanding of customers' business model
- Selling Skills (identify, develop, & articulate proposition/ consultative selling)
- Significant Product and Workflow Expertise (e.g. knowledge of financial modeling, excel, MS Office); knowledge of trading floor tech/ data apps
- Strong customer service skills
- Others: Presentation skills (verbal & written); Strong interpersonal skills; ability to organize and execute a sales plan; ability to use MIS systems
- Training or related experience preferred
- College/ university degree or relevant work experience equivalent required
- Industry qualifications preferred (CFA, MBA, FRM, MFE, CFE etc)
People are at the heart of what we do and drive the success of our business. Our culture of connecting, creating opportunity and delivering excellence shape how we think, how we do things and how we help our people fulfil their potential.
At LSEG we embrace diversity and actively seek to attract individuals with unique backgrounds and perspectives. We break down barriers and encourage collaboration, enabling innovation and rapid development of solutions that make a difference. Our workplace generates an enriching and rewarding experience for our people and customers alike. Our vision is to build an inclusive culture in which everyone feels driven to reach their potential.
We know that real personal growth cannot be achieved by simply climbing a career ladder – which is why we encourage and enable a wealth of avenues and interesting opportunities for everyone to broaden and deepen their skills and expertise.
LSEG are committed to supporting emotional, physical, financial and societal wellbeing. Our tailored benefits are a key part of this commitment and we offer colleagues a range of support from healthcare and retirement planning to paid volunteering days and consumer discounts.
We also make reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If an accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please make your recruiter aware, we want to ensure you perform at your best.
As a global organisation spanning 70 countries and one rooted in a culture of growth, opportunity, diversity and innovation, LSEG is a place where everyone can grow, develop and fulfil your potential with purposeful careers.
Please take a moment to read this privacy notice carefully, as it describes what personal information the London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) (“We”) may hold about you, what it’s used for, and how it’s obtained, your rights and how to contact us as a data subject .
If you are submitting as a Recruitment Agency Partner, it is essential and your responsibility to ensure that candidates applying to LSEG are aware of this privacy notice.