By combining deep industry expertise and a best-in-class carrier network with cutting-edge technology, Transfix is reimagining the world of transportation. Fortune 500 companies such as Staples, Unilever, Target and Wayfair rely on Transfix to handle their most important FTL freight needs. With instant pricing, algorithmic matching, superior service, and unmatched intelligence, Transfix is optimizing the supply chain from start to finish. Come leave a positive impact on the environment as we help reduce the carbon footprint caused by the 65 billion wasted miles on the road.
The problems we solve every day are real and require creativity, grit, and determination. Recognized as one of Built In’s Best Places to Work 2021, Transfix is building a culture that challenges norms while fostering experimentation and personal growth. We’re hiring team members who are passionate and are energized by the vision to simplify and transform one of the largest and most complex industries through technology, data and a strong commitment to customers.
This position will be remote to start and will become an in-office role in Atlanta.
If you’re excited about transforming an industry, being part of an innovative culture, and making a positive impact on the environment, send us your resume.
What you'll do:
- Manage and build relationships with existing carriers to deliver an exceptional level of customer service
- Maintain all day to day communications with the carriers
- Oversee the acceptance and refusal of loads by carriers
- Investigate the reason behind all refused loads
- Communicate any rejected loads from carriers to the cs team
- Work to improve service metrics, carrier experience, operational processes, tracking, and communication
- Manage business review schedule with carriers
- 0-1 years of experience in Customer Service or Sales
- You are a proactive thinker and is actively looking for potential disruptions in the service
- Can communicate and collaborate with multiple stakeholders at a time
- Able to connect the dots and understand lanes/carrier networks and how they can be leveraged to create growth and opportunities for the business
- You are obsessively process-driven with the ability to stray off course