Job DescriptionWe are seeking a Lead Amanda Consultant to be a key member of our team to win and deliver on high visibility and high value opportunities within all levels of government within the Ontario Public Sector (OPS).
As this is a client-facing role, you will have excellent interpersonal skills, have the ability to find favourable win-win conditions in a complex client landscape, and help grow CGI’s PCL/FOIA practice within the OPS.
Work Location: Remote, and in the Greater Toronto Area as needed
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.
Your future duties and responsibilities
- Provide thought leadership, industry insights, and advice to OPS Directors with respect to new and current Permitting/Licensing/Compliance (PCL), and FOIA opportunities
- Leverage existing relationships within the OPS, and build new ones, to help CGI promote solutions and partnerships
- Provide technology architecture related to Amanda 7 and integration, and contribute to CGI’s bid responses related to PCL and FOIA opportunities, including approach and estimation
- During delivery phase, provide oversight and leadership to vendor partner teams related to Amanda 7 configuration and integration
- Contribute to large program planning and delivery methodology (Agile, Hybrid Agile, SDLC)
- Understand and formalize client needs (business, process, functional, non-functional)
- At times, leverage your knowledge and experience of Amanda 7 to deliver complex solution components
- Support test planning and execution for PCL and FOIA components (configuration and integration)
- Provide ongoing leadership support to PCL and FOIA post-implementation service delivery teams, including reporting on metrics, identifying/managing risk, dependencies, assumptions, and constraints
- Experience working in a client-facing consulting role, with a proven track record of winning bids and delivering client value
- Knowledge and experience of different levels of government within the Ontario Public Sector
- Conceptual thinker and comfortable operating in a technology architecture capacity
- Successful delivery of multiple transformational initiatives involving Amanda PCL and/or FOIA, and Citizen Portal
- Experience in various project delivery roles (i.e. Business Analyst, Developer/Configurator, Tester, Project Manager) for public sector clients
- Ability to facilitate client meetings and workshops
- Experience working as a Sr. Business Analyst within the financial services and/or capital markets regulatory industry
- Strong technical knowledge of Calytera’s Amanda 7 platform, and how to integrate it with other technologies
- Experience in Information Technology in all phases of the systems development lifecycle in an Agile, Hybrid-Agile, and Waterfall methodologies
- Strong character with integrity and passion, able to interact with customers
- Strong analytical and product management skills including a thorough understanding of how to interpret and anticipate internal and external customer needs and translate them into application and operational requirements
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Diploma in IT with equivalent IT experience Undergraduate
- Amanda 7 certified
- Other technology related certifications an asset