We're looking for a Manager of Strategic Integrations to help us deploy and scale one of our fastest growing businesses, DoorDash Drive.
In this role you will oversee all B2B Integrations Partnerships for our logistics platform, DoorDash Drive, to build and scale Drive across our markets.
As a Manager on the Drive Integrations team, you will be both an external champion, engaging directly with partners to build the DoorDash platform, and an internal expert, communicating insights to our product, operations, and tech teams.
What You'll do
- Grow the Drive business — be responsible for building and growing several books of business within Drive through account management of all partnerships. You will oversee your segments to make and report strategic recommendations for leadership.
- Build new Drive technology — You will help build the next generation of our integration solutions to provide outstanding experiences for our Drive partners.
- Lead with a Merchant-First Approach — as the voice of your accounts, work with internal partners from Product, Engineering, Operations, Support, and Marketing to solve challenges for our partners and build solutions to expand delivery for their business.
- Scale Insights — establish best practices for how to manage Drive Partnerships and produce supporting materials. Develop and implement new plans, strategies, and programs to help increase your team's productivity and promote enablement across the organization.
- You have a keen eye and you're excited to show potential partners how Drive adds value to their business
- You take a system-level viewpoint of your workflows and can identify risks or potential issues before they become a reality
- You're willing to get your hands dirty, collaborate with others, and you're open to feedback
- Things change quickly in our fast-paced startup and you'll need to be able to keep up!
- Willing to go above and beyond to help DoorDash succeed
- Technical - you're not satisfied until you understand how our systems work inside and out
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- 4+ years of professional experience with strong project management or customer success experience
- Strong project management skills and ability to deliver projects simultaneously
- Experience working directly with users to build reports, dashboards and solving questions with data
- Strong SQL experience is encouraged
- Client-facing, software or hardware deployments experience
- Experience with sales or business development
- High-growth or early-stage startup experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Why You'll Love Working at DoorDash
- We are leaders - Leadership is not limited to our management team. It's something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
- We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions that will lead our company and our industry is what we do - on every project, every day.
- We are learning - We're not afraid to dig in and uncover the truth, even if it's scary or inconvenient. Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we've been in a role for one year or one minute.
- We are customer obsessed - Our mission is to grow and empower local economies. We are committed to our customers, merchants, and dashers and believe in connecting people with possibility.
- We are all DoorDash - The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
- We offer great compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits.
DoorDash is a technology company that connects customers with their favorite local and national businesses in over 4,000 cities and all 50 states across the United States and Canada. Founded in 2013, DoorDash empowers merchants to grow their businesses by offering on-demand delivery, data-driven insights, and better in-store efficiency, providing delightful experiences from door to door. By building the last-mile delivery infrastructure for local cities, DoorDash is bringing communities closer, one doorstep at a time. Read more on the DoorDash blog or at www.doordash.com.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We're committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That's why we hire and cultivate diverse teams from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.